* Featured by Apple in "What's Hot", "New & Noteworthy" and "Apps for Learning Math”
* Featured by the New York Times
* Chosen by Apple for school and educator demos
* TOP 10 OUTSTANDING App developer --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* "It’s a terrific app." --www. theiphoneMom.com
* "This app is a great way to learn fractions." --www.padGadget.com
* "A trio of stellar apps…His choice of topics couldn't be better” -- www.TeachersWithApps.com
* Talking fractions teaches kids how to say fractions in multiple languages
Jungle Fractions is an engaging, easy to use educational app that teaches kids fractions in multiple languages. For iPad only.
● Multi-lingual talking app
● Animal faces smile and roar in a fun jungle theme
● Unlimited fresh problems every time
● Multiple levels for beginner to advanced learners
Easy to Use
● Beautiful, easy to read graphics and fraction pies
● Visual pies simplify fraction concepts
● Switch languages easily within the app
● Tutorials for beginners
● Name, compare, add and multiply fractions visually
● Convert fractions between improper and mixed format
● Score tracks progress
● Multi-user support
● Show history of problems
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Full of information! Great supplement to school lessons!
The app was filled with relevant and helpful information needed when learning about fractions. The app included a variety of components such as visual models, fraction number expressions, and vocabulary. All of the components used together make this app a great resource in the classroom! I loved all the options and settings that create opportunities for feedback record keeping. I definitely recommend this app to all in the educational community.
Fun educational app
This is a great app with different games that correspond different levels of learning. Beginners can start out simply naming the fraction displayed, then move on to comparing, converting, and multiplying.
It's fun and engaging. There is a setting for a "congratulations" message, when you get five-in-a-row correct, which is our daughter's goal for each game (and the only change I'd like would be to be able to increase that number).
Developer Response ,
The ability to customize the number of consecutive correct answers for the Congratulations screen was added in version 7.35, which was released March 5, 2015
Fun and Effective Learning!
My kids love these Jungle apps and so do I as a parent. I've bought dozens of educational apps and Jungle Time, Jungle Fractions, and Jungle Coins are among my favorites. They make learning interactive, fun, and visually intuitive. They teach the basics and then some with graphics and games that are simple but pleasing and interactive. In addition, the updates make these apps increasingly polished and functional. Keep up the great work and please make more.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andrew Short
- 79.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2010-2020 Andrew Short
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.