JunkMail Stop: Spam Blocker for Email
Tired of spam and junk emails piling up in your Gmail, Outlook? JunkMail Stop auto-detect and list all spam, newsletters and subscription emails in one place. You can then choose to filter out emails from a certain sender, unsubscribe and block their emails, or send their emails straight to a folder. Get yourself JunkMail Stop and responding only to the email messages that you do want.
1. Auto-detect spam and unwanted emails.
2. Bulk block and unblock from emails with a single tap.
3. Filter senders easily.
4. Move blocked mail to trash or to the folder you assign.
5. Protect your privacy - We’ll NEVER compromise your privacy. We use industry-leading encryption. With Gmail we use IMAP via OAuth2, so we never have your password and we’ll never store the content, also, any sensitive data is always encrypted at rest.
6. Add and switch between multiple email accounts easily.
7. Support Gmail, Outlook and Exchange email.
Information about the auto-renewable subscription and payment
JunkMail Stop is free to download and use. Should you choose to add more than one Gmail/Outlook/Exchange accounts or you need to block more than 3 senders, we offer 6 auto-renewing subscription options:
$4.99/3 Accounts Per Month
$9.99/3 Accounts Per Season
$29.99/3 Accounts Per Year
$9.99/10 Accounts Per Month
$69.99/10 Accounts Per Year
$99.99/Unlimited Accounts Per Year
- Spam email will be blocked as long as your subscription is active.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Unsubscribe: If you want to cancel auto-renewal, please turned off auto-renew in iTunes/Apple ID setting manually at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. After turning it off, this service will not be charged.
- For more information about auto-renewal subscription at https://www.cisdem.com/junk-mail-stop/auto-renew-subscription.html
Enjoy using JunkMail Stop!
1. Optimized interface.
2. Fix some minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work with Gmail
Google is not permitting this app to sign into my Gmail account. Sometime about this app not yet verified by google. So no help to me at this time.
Excellent customer support for great app.
Was inundated with spam and phishing emails, plus other unsolicited emails, but this app is stopping them all. Needed help in setting the app up on my iPhone and my wife’s iPhone, and customer support was prompt in responding to my inquiries and thorough in the instructions. They also explained exactly how the app works, and promised to address an issue that I raised. Glad that I found this app!
Glitchy and doesn’t seem to be working or helping at all!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ENOL INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED
- 8.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Cisdem Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Accounts Per Month $4.99
- 3 Accounts Per Year $29.99
- 3 Accounts Per Season $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.