With 10 minutes a day Junto's interactive courses help you make better decisions, build stronger relationships, and do better work.
Courses cover topics like communicating clearly in writing, managing feedback, using coaching techniques in conversations, design thinking, taking an experimental approach to work, storytelling, and more.
LEARN USEFUL WORK SKILLS EVERYDAY.
Short lessons that take 10 minutes a day and teach you a core skill can use to do better work.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN INTERACTIVE LESSONS.
Lessons are interactive and get you to engage with the ideas more deeply than just a quick read. Test your knowledge, think through a scenario, or hear someone share their experience.
MAKE REAL PROGRESS.
Get guidance on how to apply what you're learning in real world situations. Check-ins, deep-dives, and additional exercises to help you integrate the ideas into your work habits.
LEARN TOGETHER (Coming Soon)
Get help from your peers and have some fun along the way.
Cohorts: Join your coworkers or friends and learn together.
Discussion: Brainstorm ideas and discuss different points of view.
Community: Discover what others are learning to do their best work.
Some big changes in this new version of Junto!
· Brand new tab-based design.
· The Today tab makes it easy to access your available lessons and your active courses.
· The Explore tab shows you all of Junto's courses.
· You can now work on multiple courses at the same time.
· All of your active courses and their lessons will show up in Today.
INTRODUCING COURSE PROBLEMS
· Challenge your understanding with exercises that get you to apply what you've learned.
· You can now go back to lessons and courses you've completed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.