Gather your sticks and stones because words won’t hurt anyone in here Jurassic Tribes. As Chief, you must lead your tribe to victory in real-time battle against players from all corners of the Earth! Chiefs aren’t just mere war commanders though, make sure to develop your territory. Construct buildings, train units, breed feisty plants that defend against attackers and even tame the Jurassic periods most fearsome creatures...DINOSAURS! Sharpen your weapon of choice, saddle up on your mighty beast, and head to battle! For the glory of your tribesmen and to recapture the lands lost to enemies!
· A Large Open World
Explore massive lands filled with resources and treasures, encounter dangerous cannibals and dinosaurs.
· Sauroi & Saurpets
Recapture the lost lands and tame mighty dragons and dinosaurs that grant remarkable support in and out of battle.
· Build an Alliance
Fight alongside your allies from around the world with the help of real-time translation.
· Global Server
Feeling a bit lonely? Your free to relocate your territory next to your friends in any region!
· First-rate 3D Graphics
Feast your eyes on beautifully crafted battle scenes that you have never witnessed on smart devices.
A network connection is required.
For questions or support, we are here to help!
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Added a new building: Rare Earth Field.
2. Arena Adjustments.
3. Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So I just want to tell you all before you start the game that this game is purely money hungry you will get nowhere in the game unless you spend 2 grand that’s about what I have spent. The Dino’s are crazy expensive the gear is outrageous and there not loyal to player that have spent money because they did an update making gear even more expensive and did a thing called blueprints so if you had the gear made you got the blue print even if you were not a high enough level to wear it so level 25 people got the level 55 gear blueprints that they charge 50 dollars for one and there are 6 and I only have three of them because before update I was level 56 and could wear 55 level gear the three I didn’t have made were level 60 gear now there all 55 all I was trying to do was upgrade the gear I was wearing seeings as I could of easily made them all but no money hungry. Also won an event and didn’t get what was advertised if you talk to customer service about you’re problem all they say ever time is dear player please understand they offer you nothing I’m done spending and will most likely end up quitting the game don’t download it’s a waste of you’re time and money!!
Wish I could give NEGATIVE FIVE STARS
If you wish to be a part of a game where the developers and management encourage as well as rewards bullying and taunting while seeking only money this is the game for you.
Realizing the game is based upon a wargame where you build troops, form alliances and challenge each other in civil/friendly combat. Yet this is not the case with this game. There are some players who actively bully and pressure you into joining their alliance. When you do not they maliciously and willfully attack you while repeatedly sending you messages stating told you ...you should’ve joined next time you’ll listen. Or messages calling you stupid, retarded, dumb, weak and inferior, suggesting joining their alliance will make you the opposite. Complaining to the developers and management of this game is no help. The offending individuals are rewarded and become stronger so as they may continue their rampage. Developers and management of this game will only remove the messages so they cannot be seen anymore while suggesting to you spend $50-$100 to retaliate.
Fun and engaging game
I have given this game 4 stars because it has much potential. I’ve played many games like this such as clash of clans and boom beach but yet I keep coming back to this one. This game is team based mainly and if you get into a good helping tribe you will thrive. Now it is also I’d say about 60% pay to win. I say this because some people spend thousands to be the top in the area but you can get zeroed if tribes band up and all attack hence the other 40%. I do wish they would explain more on how to receive certain items or what they do. Other than that I have no complaints I’ve only spent $20 on this game and still love it!
Keep up the good work developers and please hear my suggestions and take them into consideration!
- G-MEI NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED
- 220.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Crystals $4.99
- Handful of Crystals $0.99
- Bag of Crystals $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.