Bring dinosaurs to life in Jurassic World Alive!
Dinosaurs have returned to rule the Earth, and they’re roaming free in your world. Explore your surrounding area to find your favorite Jurassic World dinosaurs, including new breeds that are more awe-inspiring and terrifying than ever before!
Discover your world and collect epic dinosaur DNA to level up and create hybrids in the lab. Craft the perfect strike team and take them into battle in real-time player-vs-player matches. Challenge your friends to win exclusive rewards!
EXPLORE your world with location-based technology and discover dinosaurs on a map. Discover surprises around every corner – you’ll never know who you’ll run into!
COLLECT rare and stunning dinosaurs and maintain a full roster of thriving prehistoric animals.
CREATE unique hybrid dinosaurs in the Lab – science knows no limits!
BATTLE teams of dinosaurs to defend and challenge others in real-time PVP arenas; come back daily for new events and rewards!
EARN rewards in battle and stock up by visiting Supply Drops near you.
SHARE your legendary dinosaur collection by posting AR images and videos to your social pages!
Become the ultimate dinosaur trainer today!
- Jurassic World Alive offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
- The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Compatible with iPhone 6S and up, on devices with iOS Version 13 or later installed.
AR capabilities available on iPhone 6s and up, and on iPad Pro on devices with iOS Version 13 or later installed.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Terms of service can be found at https://www.jurassicworldalive.com/legal/2019-2/terms.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
© 2018 Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Jurassic World and all related marks and logos are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
* Please note: Jurassic World Alive is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
- NEW: No GPS? No problem! Discover locations in the world teeming with dinosaurs and events, even if you can't get outdoors!
- New dinosaurs will be arriving soon – log back in daily to discover them on your map.
- Bug fixes and optimizations for a smoother experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Read this if your new to this game
Alright, I’ve been playing this game for like 6 months now, and Im playing it a lot les than I use to. When I first got it, I was OBSESSED with the game. It’s really addicting and honestly really fun! But I have just a couple complaints that if fixed, my rating would be five stars. The first complaint is that it’s really glitchy. Every day there is some sort of glitch wether it’s big or small. There are specific creatures with glitches and the AI at some point had this weird glitch where they would disappear before dying. It’s weird. My second complaint is the PVP. In Jurassic world alive, you upgrade your strongest creatures and take your favorites into PVP . Based on the scores you have in previous PVPs, the game will find you a worthy opponent. Recently I feel like the battles haven’t really been fair. Also, they added a new creature like a month ago that is so over powered, that it can wipe out your entire team! To be honest, I think that the PVP problem is the only reason I don’t play this game as much anymore. Once you reach like level 12, it’s not as fun anymore.
Overall, it’s a great game! I have complaints and there are problems, but there is no such thing as a perfect game. It truly is a great game! I mean I still have it and use it. AND I’m so close to reaching a creature I’ve been wanting for a while now! I really suggest downloading the game even with the little problems here and there.
Son Loves This Game: Huge BUT and BEWARE
For the concept and dino collecting and graphics this game would get 5 stars. BUT and these are big ones, like other reviews mention, the game has some bugs and major glitches. This in regards to unmatched level battles against other players, rigged matches where you lose when you should win, and freezing or the game playing for you when it shouldn’t and you end up losing. Also the points and bonuses in the game that we should have received we weren’t getting, the numbers on the screen didn’t match or allocate to what we should have received. Now for the BEWARE. I have had to restart this game from scratch for my son twice already, once because of the above issues being so bad, that it was unplayable and so unenjoyable. The second time it was a bit better with the aforementioned, however one day when he got on, his whole collection of Dino’s (which was better then the first) and other items were wiped clean, he had nothing left. He was so upset and cried so hard, it broke my heart to pieces and I refused to let him continue playing. That was maybe 2 months ago, and because he is in absolute love with dinos, yet again he wants me to re-download it for the 3rd time. Hopefully someone who can really fix these issues sees this and looks into it. It’s sad and unfair that people waste good time and money to only end up sobbing in something they truly enjoy with all their heart.
Very obsessing and good game but needs more features and bug fixes
JW alive has a been a favorite of mine even before it came out (I pre-registered). And it has served me well. There are very annoying bugs going around the game, and recommend those should be fixed. Like if I accidentally exit the app, it can restart the whole game, make this magenta colored screen, or basically kick me out of the battle I’m in and take control of my team with AI saying “Catching up to present”. Also, Ludia, I think the game can have a few more features like: alliance peace treaty’s/alliance friends and alliance wars/conflicts, and betting like for cash, coin or DNA in battles and stuff like that. Also, the AI I face in campaign and just normal battles, get like 75% critical chance for them (while it says they still have 5%), while I still have 5%, they also know what your going for so they can perfectly counter the attack. But, anyways, Ludia has done such a good job with COVID-19 situation, there adding giga scents, which attract a variety of different dinosaurs, and have increased the drone meter for normal and VIP. Speaking of VIP, VIP should be lowered to $5 a month instead of $10 a month just because of its abilities and features. And Ludia, some back round info, I honestly got this game noticed by me from TheGamingBeaver, so when you get the time, give him some JW the game and JW alive bucks (also say it was from me).
Thank Ludia! (If you even read this).
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jam City, Inc.
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ludia Inc.™ © Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP - Full Membership $9.99
- Pile of Cash $4.99
- Chest of Cash $9.99
- Bundle Rare 2A $1.99
- Case of Cash $19.99
- VIP - Full Membership Trial $9.99
- Bundle Rare 5A $4.99
- Season Pass Tier 20 $19.99
- JWA Special Bundle Tier 10 $9.99
- JWA Special Bundle Tier 5 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.