This synthesizer emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting.
Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
• AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
• ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
• Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
• Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
• Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
• Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
• Built-in reverb
Note: Jussi in stand-alone mode does not support IAA, Audiobus or MIDI. You can play it using the keys at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Jussi with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad 4 or later is recommended.
Documentation is available at https://klevgrand.se/products/jussi
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter
• New preset system allowing users to save presets in standalone mode. If you’ve saved presets in AUv3 mode, these will be synced after the first launch in AUv3 mode.
• Fixed a rare bug causing noise when playing notes some times.
Ratings and Reviews
Look up a video
Look up a video so you know what you are buying. I got what I wanted cause they don’t have other voice synth apps like this. Wish they had more voices though or more voice apps. Wish it was cheaper
Driving this with SP Pro and getting some beautiful
Here Come The Warm Jets sounds.
What a great app!
If you're looking for an app to sing on your recordings, forget this app. It has one voice and one sound, regardless the handful of settings.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.