Just Add Food is your own personal recipe manager. Stop the endless search through cookbooks and magazines. Download now to save all of your tasty recipes and then find them with ease. No more thinking 'what shall I cook tonight', you Just Add Food.
- Add recipes quickly and easily, the level of detail is up to you.
- Share your recipes with others via AirDrop, Messages and Email along with others.
- Insert pictures from your gallery, or just take a quick photo.
- Add links from websites, including the ability to create a recipe directly using our share extension.
- Edit recipes, to get them just right.
- Add your own tags, and use powerful filtering and sorting for effortless planning.
- Favorite and rate your most delicious recipes to help you choose.
- Want to try something different next time? Just add a note as a reminder.
- Sync recipes with iCloud to access them across all your devices.
Want to do a little more? Go Premium to get the following features:
- Add unlimited recipes!
- Add and edit as many course and cuisine categories as you like.
- Customize the styling to suit you.
Start collecting your own recipes now!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/justaddfoodapp
- Added support for Dark Mode on iOS 13
- You can now change the text size throughout the whole app in a new preference in Settings
- Other bug fixes and improvements
As always, please keep contacting us with any feedback you have, we love to hear from you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app!! I love having my recipe box at my fingertips!! I love when I come across a recipe I may want to try I can just add it to my recipe box and not have to worry about finding it later and if I try the recipe and it’s whack I can just delete it!!😁😂💕
After adding recipes to site, it makes a duplicate. I’m constantly removing recipes
- Tim Edwards
- 20.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tim Edwards
- In-App Purchases
- Just Add Food Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.