A colour picker and colour editor for web designers and digital artists, created by a designer and digital artist. With Just Color Picker, identifying the colours, saving, editing and combining them into beautiful colour combinations is a quick and simple job.
Just Color Picker features include:
* Nine formats of colour codes: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, HSL, CMYK and their variations. Conversion of HTML, HEX and RGB colour codes into the corresponding colours.
*Averaged colour sampling for easy handling of colour noise with 3x, 9x and 15x magnifier for greater precision.
* Colour list for saving and reusing the picked colour samples with user’s comments and notes for each picked colour.
* Red-Green-Blue (RGB), Cyan-Magenta-Yellow (CMY) and Red-Yellow-Blue (RYB) colour wheels with marked triads and complementary colours. RGB, HSV and HSL colour editors for adjusting and editing the picked colours.
* Harmonious colour scheme generator. With this feature you can quickly find a good combination of colours, for example, for your web site. Simply choose the primary colour of your design, and the colour picker will offer a few colours harmoniously matching with it.
* Gradient transition between the two latest-picked colours for creating a wide range of in-between hues.
* Text tool for evaluating the readability of the selected font and background colour combinations.
* Optional stay-on-top behaviour and user-defined hotkey to capture colour info.
Added CMY, Added HWB and unified CSS formats.
Added palette export and import
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. The only thing i would change is the zoom area as it displays the pixels very blurry. If the zoom image was sharp, it would be so much better for to pick the colours.
The authors get it
I rarely/never write reviews, but I just want to call out an extraordinary piece of work here. If you look around for a color picker application there is no shoratage of potential options, but there is always something a bit off. It’s either too full-featured or too intricate & complicated for a simple task.
The folks who made this tool appeared to feel the same way— thanks for letting me get back to work =)
I Don’t Often Write Reviews… but Wow!
All I needed was a color picker tool to create colors in Canva. Canva uses Hex which isn’t supported in the native OSX color picker tools (Not a big deal to do a conversion but still, sort of a “meh” experiences to do the conversions from RGB to Hex).
This baby just works. Jump back and forth seamlessly between RGB and Hex and a bunch of other formats.
I went back to the app store to see if there was a version of this to buy so I could send some dough to the developers but sadly no. This is definitely a must-download / must-install and it would be a must-buy if it was for sale.
Nice job and highly recommened.
- SOFTPERFECT PTY. LTD.
- 2 MB
OS X 10.6.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 SoftPerfect Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.