Unleash your inner Dancer with Just Dance Now!
Enjoy Just Dance's greatest songs and choreographies without a video game console! All you need is a smartphone to use as a controller and an internet-connected screen (computer, iPad, Apple TV). (1)
Dance to your favorite hits among more than 400 available songs including 40 awesome songs from the Just Dance 2018 console game:
Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran
Swish Swish by Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj
24K Magic by Bruno Mars
Chantaje by Shakira ft. Maluma
Naughty Girl by Beyoncé
Bad Liar by Selena Gomez
Rockabye by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
Enjoy the Just Dance experience:
• Instant: you can dance to your favorite songs in just a few taps!
• Social: party with 10, 100, or 1,000 players if you want! Dance with the entire world!
• Fresh: new songs and exclusive content are added every month!
• Customize: create your own playlists with your favorite songs and earn coins to unlock new ones!
• HealthKit: See your total calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Healthkit dashboard!
You have several options to enjoy Just Dance Now:
• Wait for your coins to regenerate to play more songs,
• Or get a VIP pass for a duration of 24 hours, 1 month, 3 months, or 1 year to access the full Just Dance Now experience. The party never stops with a VIP pass! Enjoy unlimited access to the entire catalog of songs, host an unlimited number of dance sessions, and invite all of your friends to party with you for free! (2)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and your statement will be billed as ""cost of renewal.""
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
(1) Internet connection required.
(2) Prices are susceptible to change at any time but products will be charged based on the rates in effect at the time of confirmation of the order.
While the game will work great with any connection, we recommend connecting with Wi-Fi or 4G for the best experience.
• Introducing Megastar and Superstar scoring in Just Dance Now!
• New songs added from Just Dance 2019! Now you can dance to over 500 songs!
• Performance tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty decent app. One thing I’d like to say.
This is a pretty fun app. I would just like to say that I spent all 200 coins one day, came back the next day around 5 pm, and I never got 200 coins until probably like yesterday, around a week later. Please fix that so I get 200 coins EVERY day, no matter what. I don’t really like this new update, where you get only 200 coins every day, which means unless you pay you only get to do two dances daily, and you are only limited to certain dances unless you pay. So maybe you could do something about that. Maybe you could make us log into social media or something (like Instagram and more social media) to get more free coins. Or maybe you could do other free options (like maybe logging into google to get free coins) instead of that option, or that option and other free options. People probably wouldn’t want to have to watch ads to get more free coins, so that’s the only option I wouldn’t recommend you do. Other than that, please take this advice into consideration, and make it so we can get more coins for free to do more dances, and make sure that no matter what, we will get 200 coins every day. Thank you, and I hope you have a great rest of your day.
Umm...24 hours?? Really?
It’s a fun game it makes since to incorporate it this way since no one really use their wii systems (or similar systems to it) anymore. However, I see some reviews where they said they’re were in the past SOME free songs. That would make a lot more sense then having to wait 24 hours to dance to like what 1 or 2 songs. Come on let me dance for 30 minutes to an 1 hour. Even though I’m really late to this whole app I was about to recommend everyone I know who use to play the game on the wii to download this but it’s not even worth it, it’s just a waist of space on my phone. The first thing that needs to be fix on this game is the coin system why would I wait 24 hours just to dance to 1 song that is stupid. No wonder I never knew that there has been an App for awhile. I mean it just fun to play for barley 10 minutes or 3 minutes if there is something wrong with the app loading. Then it is oh well I guess I will wait until tomorrow It is horrible game play. I will probably keep this app for a few more days then delete it like all the other lame apps.
P.S Lower then 24 hour wait to like an hour or two then offer watching ads for like 50 coins an ad. Easy Just Dance makes money and people don’t have to pay for a game the general public forgot about years ago. Just dance can also have a reward system if you come back everyday you get coins.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your feedback of Just Dance Now. We at Ubi appreciate all feedback and suggestions from the players and we take them all into account. Thank you for playing our games!
Virtually unplayable at times
I only just started playing a few days ago, so I may be in a bad spot to be writing a review at all, but the coins system as pretty much everyone else here has said is quite annoying. Even if the coins refreshed every 12 hours it wouldn’t bother me so much, but in order to have full coins as of the moment I would have to wait two full days before even playing again. The system also just takes your coins even if the game doesn’t work properly I.E the dance won’t load, the game just steals your coins and that’s that, there really should be a way for the game to refund the coins in the case you don’t even get to dance at all. I understand you guys have to make some money, but is such a system necessary to try and mooch money off of people who just want to enjoy the game? Another thing, the game generally detects movements well, but sometimes it won’t even count the movement if you aren’t willing to almost throw your phone on the floor because of how harshly you have to move for it to count. It puts a fair damper on player scores sometimes too and can be fairly annoying.
The game as a whole isn’t awful, but there are still some pretty messed up things about it. When I do actually get to play I do enjoy the game a lot and I have a fair bit of fun, but it’s very short lived unfortunately.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. We will definitely take your comments into consideration.
- 234.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription $4.99
- 1 month $3.99
- 7 day free trial $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.