NOW AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL TO: Malaysia, United Kingdom, Poland, Qatar, Romania, United Arab Emirates & Saudi Arabia.
FROM: Albania,Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Croatia,Indonesia, Kenya, Myanmar, Nepal, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Uganda, Vietnam.
Just Good Work is a free interactive mobile app, giving job-seekers and workers critical information and advice for everything needed on the journey to work, from recruitment to employment and life in a new destination, to moving on or returning home.
It informs you on your rights and responsibilities during recruitment at home and at work abroad, with guidance to access help throughout in case of need.
ALWAYS FREE. DOWNLOAD TO USE OFFLINE
LANGUAGES: English, Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Albanian, Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian, Gujarati, Kiswahili, Nepali, Bengali, Bahasa Malay, Bahasa Indonesian, Vietnamese, Burmese.
New languages and countries will be added in the coming months and we will notify users through the app.
The app provides you with the necessary information you need to make legal, safe and cost effective decisions for overseas work and to know what is and is not acceptable, so that you can make good choices for better work opportunities.
Find information about your rights and responsibilities in the country where you are working, including details about pay, working hours, accommodation and more. Also learn about how to use local banking, send money home, finding a place of worship, and what to do if you have medical or family issues to attend to.
The app is split into three sections:
● Thinking about it: Is migration the right choice for me? Where would be a good destination? What types of jobs are available to me?
Find out what work could be like in various destination countries, including their laws, benefits and restrictions.
● Preparing to migrate: How do I go about finding a job? How much should it cost me to go? What should be in my contract? Where can I get help before I go?
Guidance and advice on where to look for work, what a good recruiter or agent should do and how to access help at every stage of your recruitment process. Plus, everything you need to have in place before you go, from visas to medical checks.
● In your destination: What is it like to live in this country? How do I do my banking? What’s the best way to get data? How do I see a doctor? What are my rights for time off, pay and living accommodation?
A country guide with insights into life and work on all these topics, including weather, local customs and leisure activities. It even helps you learn about leaving to return home.
Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 50 EIGHT LIMITED
- 24.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Fifty Eight