Just the Laws - Canada: convenient access to regularly updated statutes anytime, anywhere! The topically curated collections put the laws right at your fingertips.
Download now to try Just the Laws with free, permanent access to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms!
Welcome to Just the Laws - Canada (JTL) - the fastest, most convenient, and most powerful way to get access to a full and growing collection of Canada's most referenced laws - online or offline and continuously updated. Best of all, a single subscriptions works on all of your devices - ensuring you have access anytime and anywhere.
JTL is the ideal tool for the mobile practitioner, law student, law enforcement officer, or Canadian citizen who needs a quick and easy reference to up to date Canadian laws. A subscription to a JTL title provides access to a topically curated collection that is continuously updated, providing up to date versions of the laws at hand at all times.
Whether you choose a monthly or annual subscription, you get a free 2-week access during which you can cancel anytime. Currently available collections include:
• Canadian Criminal Code and Related Laws
• Privacy, Access, and Security Related Law
• Canadian Copyright, Patent, and Trademark Law
• Canadian Citizenship and Refugee Related Laws
• Canadian Elections & Referendum Laws
• Canada Business Corporations and Related Laws
• The Canada Labour Code and Related Laws
And coming soon:
• The Canadian Income Tax Act
• The Ontario Building Code
• The Ontario Highway Traffic Act
A full list of the Acts contained in each collection can be found within the info link for each title, or at www.justthelaws.ca.
The underlying proLibro platform makes JTL easy to navigate, search, and personalize your titles. Powerful proLibro features include:
• Smooth, continuous scrolling through the content with a simple swipe.
• Powerful and intuitive search – find content fast!
• Drill down through the Table of Contents to quickly access specific section.
• Direct linking between English and French versions.
• A unique "Navigator" scrollbar gives you feedback on your current location and lets you move quickly to other sections.
• Easily add highlights, notes, and mark favorite locations in the content (requires registration).
• Full Actions History presents your previous searches, links, and other content interactions - even between sessions or between different devices! (requires registration)
Registered JTL users will see automatic synchronization of annotations and history between their different devices - use JTL on multiple iOS or other devices and always be up to date and ready.
Do you have a product that would be a great fit for the ProLibro platform? Would you like to sell subscription access to your products right alongside the JTL collections? Get more information by visiting www.prolibro.com.
Each JTL Monthly or Annual Universal subscription provides access to a topical Just the Laws collection, including automatic updates as they are released. Subscription access starts with a no risk, two-week trial absolutely free!
A Monthly Collection Subscription is $4.99
An Annual Collection Subscription is $49.99 (that's like 2 months free over monthly!)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
• Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Just the Laws is now more flexible to fit your needs! Just the Laws Collections can now be purchased individually, So you can focus on just the information pertinent to your requirements.
All collection content is now current to August 2018 with this release, and updates will be released on a monthly basis.
This update runs on proLibro 2.5, which includes the following:
- an easier interface for adding annotations via the long press action
- numerous stability and performance improvements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CogniLore Inc.
- 98.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 CogniLore Inc. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Universal Access $15.49
- Universal Access $159.99
- Criminal Code & Related Acts $52.99
- Criminal Code & Related Acts $6.49
- Citizenship & Immigration Law $52.99
- Citizenship & Immigration Law $6.49
- Copyright & Patent Laws $52.99
- Copyright & Patent Laws $6.49
- Business Corp. & Related Laws $52.99
- Business Corp. & Related Laws $6.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.