Just Timers: The missing timers app
Quickly and easily create multiple named timers, organize them into groups and sync them between devices.
Use intervals to create complex workout routines, or go a step deeper with interval templates and Shortcuts integration
Use Shortcuts to create complex interval sets and control timers with your voice
Use widgets to keep track of and control your timers, as well as quickly create single-use "self-destruct" timers
Fixes in 2.0.4:
* added more logging. if you encounter any issues, please tap the e-mail address in the settings page or long-press to share the log file with your choice of mail app
Version 2.0 takes the app you know and love to a whole new level:
* Interval timers allow you to easily and quickly create complex timed routines such as workouts
* Run multiple cooking timers at once and control them with your voice
* Run a Shortcut or open a URL when a timer completes
* A wide variety of new alert sounds and options like Stop Playback
* Brand new Widgets! A variety of sizes and options to organize, monitor and control your timers right from your Home Screen!
* Use the Quick Timer widget to quickly start single-use "self-destruct" timers
* iCloud Sync - keep your timers organized and synced across devices
* New Watch app that can be as quick as you need, or build complex routines on the go
* Stopwatch/Count Up timers with lap tracking (including color markers for best and worst laps)
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the features of this app. It just needs one more critical feature for me to switch from what I’m using currently and purchase this app. I’d really like to see delayed start added. That is at a certain date/time start this timer. If the time is already past then run from date/time as if I had hit start then. From what I do I’m never able to hit start right when I want and I would use this a bunch. Thanks for a great app as it is. Keep up the great work.
Good app that needed more time in the oven
There’s a fantastic app to be found here, but it’s buried under a mountain of bugs that make day-to-day use uncomfortable.
- Choosing a sound for your timer causes that sound to keep playing indefinitely
- Timer resets even if you just want to do something small like modify what sound it makes when it completes
- No way to set default timer settings, so I have to set the timer’s chime every single time. Makes one-off throwaway timers harder to use.
- It’s hard to describe, but there’s a general clunkiness to usage
The developer is clearly still active and tinkering on it, so I have hope that it’ll improve. I’m looking forward to the v3 update and hope to re-review once it comes out.
Not So Simple Anymore
Just Timers used to be a simple and great app. It used to resolve the need of setting multiple timers for dishwasher, coffee machine, etc. It used to be frictionless and a first grade app. Unfortunately, that is not the case anymore. The new version tries to be a catch-all type timer app which ruins the app for me.
P.S.: I bought both tiers of the in-app purchases to support the developer. However, the app is not likely to be used frequently anymore.
Developer Response ,
Hey sorry you’re having issues but I have a big update coming soon that might be what you’re looking for. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if I can help you with anything too
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aaron Dippner
- 29.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Aaron Dippner
- In-App Purchases
- v1 Unlimited Timers (Legacy) $1.99
- Tier 2 $4.99
- v1 Upgrade $2.99
- Tier 1 $1.99
- Small Toy $0.99
- Huge Toy $9.99
- Medium Toy $2.99
- Large Toy $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.