Just Timers is the missing timers app with Siri support.
This app allows you to create multiple running timers while also controlling them with your voice using Siri. You can assign voice shortcuts to individual timers or control all of them at once.
This app allows you to create 2 timers for free. You can unlock Unlimited Timers with an In-App Purchase.
* Multiple Timers
Making tea while also timing your laundry? With Just Timers you can track as many timers as you want and get notified when each one expires.
* Persistent Timers
The timers you create don't disappear after they're done. You can give them relevant names and use them over and over for repeated tasks.
* Siri Shortcuts
Add voice shortcuts to your timers so you can control them with Siri. Create a 2 minute tea timer, add a voice shortcut, then just ask Siri "start tea timer". It's as easy as that!
* Apple Watch
Create, start and stop timers right from your wrist. Use Siri for hands-free control over your timers.
* Today Widget
Quickly glance at your timers using the Today Widget without needing to open the app.
* 3D Touch
Hard press on the home screen icon to reveal the widget and quick actions for your timers.
* iPad Support
Just Timers is a universal iOS app, so it'll work on iPhone and iPad. Create and control timers wherever you need them!
* Dark Mode
The app also supports dark mode if the default theme is too bright for night time usage.
- Repeating notifications: Instead of only one notification for a timer completing, you will now get up to 4 notifications, one every 30 seconds, to remind you to stop the timer.
- Sound: If you have the sound turned on for your phone, the notification tone will now play for the full 30 seconds of each notification until stopped.
- Added settings toggles for repeating notifications and sounds
- Hours: The hours have been increased from 23 to 99, helpful for medications and things that may take longer than a day.
Added support for iOS 13
Added more easily accessible contact options for email and Twitter to the bottom of the settings page.
If you are experiencing a problem, please reach out to us via email or Twitter so we can better assist.
Fixes an issue on the Apple Watch where the "new timer" button would become inaccessible for very long timer names.
Fixed a few UI bugs
The Apple Watch app is here!
- Create, start and stop timers right from your wrist
- Use Siri Shortcuts to control timers completely hands-free using only your watch
- Quickly launch Just Timers using watch complications
- Issue where some users were unable to install watch app
- Issue where long names on Apple Watch would overlap the duration text underneath
- Removed "delete all" from 3D Touch menu on Apple Watch, split reset/restart functions into separate categories for same menu
- Issue with dark mode for “stop timers” text on New/Edit Timers screen
- Changed full color complications to single color to keep things simple and aligned with the other complications
- Added support for all complication types
- Extends timeout period for initial sync between watch and phone to 30 seconds. On failed sync, user will receive an alert describing what happened with instructions that should fix it. Instead of just displaying an error, it will now attempt to load timers that were last synced to the watch if they are available. This should help users that need timers but their phone is unavailable for whatever reason.
- Fixes bug when running the intro tutorial from the Settings page
- Minor UI tweak
Ratings and Reviews
Good basic timer app with promise
Responsive developer who is working hard to improve his app and welcoming feedback from users. A little rough around the edges in the UI but does what it sets out to do, custom names timers with excellent Siri and Shortcuts support. Set them up on your phone and use them easily on your Watch.
The “missing timer app” with missing functionality
This app calls itself the “missing timer app.” Yeah, but no. It’s the only one I’ve found that lets me create new timers right on my Apple Watch, which is great. The app’s problem—and it’s a big one—is that you cannot reset an individual timer on the watch, not practically at least (see below).
Resetting an individual timer from you watch is technically possible, but it requires creating a custom script in Shortcuts. And every time you run the script, you must approve access on your iPhone or iPad AND doing so opens up the app on that device. So not very practical.
That reset functionality is what’s missing from this “missing app.” If they can add it, I’d give it five stars.
Most useful Apple Watch app I have
I’ve been waiting for this app since the day I got my Apple Watch. As I’m sure many Apple Watch owners know, there is no stock app to have multiple timers running at the same time. It’s is a huge oversight by Apple that’s been solved with this elegant and easy to use app. The developer is also very quick to respond to feedback. Great all around. Keep it up!
- Aaron Dippner
- 32.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Aaron Dippner
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Timers $1.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.