JusTalk Kids is a SAFE video calling and messaging app designed for kids to connect with family and close friends from their tablets or smartphones.
• Safest Environment for Kids
- Totally safe. No ads.
- Parental Control: guardians can control kids’ access to all social features by setting a 4-digit passcode for them.
- NO harassment from strangers. Kids cannot receive friend requests on JusTalk Kids app at all, and they will not receive messages, or calls from strangers unless they add the parents-approved person first.
- No phone number is needed. Parents and guardians help their kids to create a JusTalk Kids account by setting a JusTalk ID through the bottom of the signup page.
- Your child’s JusTalk ID won’t be recommended to any other users on JusTalk or JusTalk Kids!
• More Fun for Kids
- Doodles, stickers, photo sharing, and games: help kids creatively express themselves and learn new things during calls!
- Voice and video recording: save a memorable childhood forever!
- Start a live video chat to help kids share their favorite moments with loved ones in voice calls.
- Enjoy group calls with up to 50 family members at once.
- Send and receive photos, instant video or voice messages, emoji, stickers and more on chats.
• Works with JusTalk
- Your child uses JusTalk Kids to video call and a message over Wi-Fi or on-the-go (2.5G/3G/4G/5G)*.
- Parents and other family members can chat with their kids through their existing JusTalk app.
• To Parent Phone
- Make unlimited international calls to a parent on a smartphone or tablet.
- No additional cost will be incurred.
- No SIM card needed.
JusTalk Kids is supported to use on different operating systems and all kinds of device size no matter it’s a smartphone or tablet.
• Private and Secure
Children (and all users’) personal information (including calling and messaging data) is end-to-end encrypted. It's split into multiple random paths which ensures it can’t be monitored or saved by servers. Moreover, all the personal data is never shared with any third party.
- Subscribe to JusTalk Kids to unlock all premium features.
- JusTalk Kids offers auto-renewable subscriptions: $3.99/month, $19.99/6 months, or $39.99/year; non-renewing subscriptions: $4.99/month, $24.99/6 months, $47.99/year; a “Lifetime” plan is a one-off payment of $79.99. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. All non-renewing subscriptions do not auto-renew. The “Lifetime” plan gives ongoing access to all features for a one-off payment.
- Account will be charged for renewal for the same plan length at the same price within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
*Data charges may apply. Check with your carrier for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re constantly looking for ways to make JusTalk Kids better! Fear of missing out? Make sure that you have automatic updates turned on! If you have questions or suggestions, please email email@example.com.
Improvements in this version include:
- Redesign MY QR Code
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not so great but not bad
I don’t think it’s that great because it’s wayyy to complicated. I mean I get it, permission from parents should be needed, but it’s to hard to get an account. You may not want to give your name or any of that information and it asks for a picture of you in your profile but you might not want to put a picture of you. I just put up a picture of some of my stuffed animals sitting together hehe. I guess you can give a picture like that but you give more information than that. It’s hard to get an account and it’s a bit glitchy like on calls or FaceTime sometimes my camera freezes or my mic doesn’t work. It’s not toooo bad though because it was fun to FaceTime my friends during the quarantine so far. Sometimes their things don’t work either though. Other than all that, I like being able to contact my friends :) it’s fun to be able to talk to your friends whenever you want or if your both on. I still don’t know how to tell if my friends are on or not though😅😞😄.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, we are sorry that we make you confused, actually you don't need to provide the actual information, the settings is as you wish and for you to create a virtual profile. The profile picture is not must needed while register, you can just write down a nickname and skip the step. As for the call quality, you can ask your parents help to set the calls adjust according to your network condition to get a better experience. To see whether your friend is online, click on their profile picture from the friend list and you can find their status (Online or Last seen XX/XX/XXXX). If you have more questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us anytime (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for your support.
So I once wrote a review saying the app is not so good but 1 month later it started getting better. The call was getting better every time I used the app. And now, I can talk to my friend for however long I want without getting paused or anything related to that. A suggestion I have is to add more of the games that you can play while you call. Also another thing which I do not know if you can do it but I have an iPad with the cover, so I would really appreciate it if you could somehow make a noise so I know when my friend calls me because it’s not like I am going to keep my iPad on looking on the screen until she calls. That’s all. Also great job on the app it’s really nice!✌🏻
Developer Response ,
Dear user, we apologize for this experience. If the same problem happens to you again, can both you and the person who you make the call with submit feedback through the app to help us investigate the issue? After submitting your feedback successfully, please email (email@example.com) us both of your account numbers (the country code plus your phone number or JusTalk ID) to help locate your feedback from our backend. Thank you!
Ok, let me get something straight...
THIS APP IS AMAZING!!
It is totally appropriate for kids, trust me cause I am a kid. You cannot block numbers like TEXTNOW but in order for someone to call/message/FaceTime you need to add them and they add you.
To add them you make up an ID I just did my name than the year I was born. (EX: Michael2005) that is not mine, mine is Emma2008.
Anyway, I had a problem adding a friend, Lake, but luckily that had 3X choices to add someone. You have QR, u can rye in their phone number(if your kid doesn’t have a number they allow you adding your parents number), or you can type in their ID. So I was able to find Lake.
And if your kids cannot multiple than you got lucky, if you don’t want your kid adding someone than the app ALWAYS ask them a question (EX: 8x8=?) and if they don’t know it than you have luck and the kids don’t.
You can group message/call/FaceTime. If you FaceTime just ONE person than you can compete against each other in games and doodle. So, yeah, SUPER kid friendly.
So, get this app, whoever designed this deserves it, cause this is the first kid friendly FaceTime/message/call app I have ever seen... TextNow is the best kid friendly calling app you could ever see.
Oh yea I forgot PS,
PS: there is no Putts just Cherries!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ningbo Jus Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
- 175.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Ningbo Jus Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- 6-Month Subscription $19.99
- To Parent Phone - Monthly $0.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.