Bookmark management and Ad blocker. Support webpage snapshot PDF. Support allow list for Ad blocking. Updated for Apple Silicon.
This app is a great companion for Safari browser.
- Updated user interface design for macOS Big Sur
- Block Ads in Safari browser
- Support user defined allow list to selectively disable blocking
- Extensive and efficient bookmark management.
- Can optionally save webpage snapshot into long PDF for offline browsing.
- Can optionally retrieve and update URL title for saved bookmark or single click to edit it manually
Feedbacks are welcome at feedback@yadingstudio dot com.
Show high quality thumbnails for bookmarked URL. (No need to re-add bookmarks, existing ones will also benefit from improved display quality, especially on Retina display)
Update Ad blocking filter.
From version 3.1
Add bookmark search so saved bookmarks can be located quickly.
Various minor improvements over 3.0 release.
From version 3.0
This is a major update, completely redesigned and adds major new features:
- Webpage thumbnail and snapshot PDF for offline viewing
- Efficient bookmark management
- Improved Ad blocking filters
- Support Apple Silicon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Interferes wth website notifications
In my case, i couldn’t read Facebook notifications and other messages on other social media platforms weren’t being recogized.
Developer Response ,
You can go to Safari Preferences->Websites->Content Blockers, to selectively disable content blocker for the websites that are not working properly for you. Thanks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zhiguang Han
- 447 KB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 Zhiguang Han
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.