The Justfly.com app is the best travel app to compare and book cheap flights, hotels, and cars! With over 150 airlines, 900,000 hotels, and 30,000 car rental locations, get the best cheap flights deals on Justfly.com. With Justfly.com: travel more, pay less!
Cheap Flights at Your Fingertips:
• Justfly.com searches through thousands of flight options with over 150 airlines in order to find the cheapest combination possible.
• With a continuously updated system, you know you’re getting nothing but the best prices that Justfly.com offers.
• The search tool is so easy and customizable, anyone can do it!
• Receive your e-ticket within minutes of making your booking.
• Justfly.com partners and negotiates with top airlines to bring you major savings!
• Pick where you want to sit ahead of time!
Hotel Stays You Can Trust:
• Choose to stay in over 900,000 hotels, apartments, and more!
• Browse more than 87 million verified guest reviews so that you choose the perfect place for you.
• Pick a hotel based on the perfect location with the maps feature
• Easy search! Find a hotel based on city, landmark, hotel name, etc.
Rent a Car— No Location Is Out of Reach:
• You’re covered on a global scale with over 30,000 car rental locations to choose from!
• Choose from trusted partners such as AVIS, Enterprise, Hertz, Dollar, Budget, Sixt, and more!
• Rent a car in over 170 countries.
• Renting a car has never been more convenient with locations in over 85 international airlines
This version fixes an issue with Fare Alerts, you should now be able to subscribe and get our best deals!
More changes are coming soon, thank you for trusting Justfly.com to book your travels!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome international business fares
I was very reluctant to book with this company as I had never heard of them. I got an awesome price for round trip from Orlando to Chang Mai and then from Bangkok to Orlando. I under 5,000 dollars. I flew with an airline that I had never heard of and was told I would have to call them directly to get my seats. It was a challenge as English was not there best language, but it was booked and I did get what I wanted and had no problem at all with any flights. I wasn’t super happy with the quality of the business class on this airline, but it had a flat bed for my 19 hr flight so that was ok with me. I now Check the flights in Just Fly first now. I would have rated this 5 stars but some of the agents I spoke with were not very well trained and could not answer my questions. I did find one who I found that was wonderful and stuck with him. I also had to call and book my own seats which was unusual. Otherwise it would get 5 stars
Awful customer service
I needed to change my flight I called and the rep ( you can tell it was in India just by the background people on phones ) offered me good flights with little lay overs, price was 563 ( I paid 800 for original ticket , I told her I would call right back, before I could say good bye she offered 100 off to 463 . I said I had to check with family just one more time on dates and would call back . I called back and the lady offered me something completely different with about 30 hrs in lay overs , I asked for a supervisor and waited forever , he finally got on and after explaining everything to him ( Rocky , but you could still hear the Indian telemarketers in background ) he found the original flights they offered me but now he said the price was $848 ! I will never do business with them again , don’t recommend them at all
A scam and horrible customer service
I had booked a roundtrip flight from New York to Paris for pretty cheap and Just Fly had sent an email to me saying that both my departing and return flights were confirmed. On the day of my return flight, I went to check in online and the status of the flight was canceled. I immediately called the company only to find that my ticket was never issued to me by the airline but for some reason Just Fly confirmed my flight. They told me to just book a new flight ($800 one way) and send them the receipt to maybe be reimbursed for my return flight that I paid for but never had a ticket for. I spoke to representatives for over 2 hours and when I got to the supervisor she hung up on me. No matter how cheap the flights are, please do not purchase your tickets through this company. It is not worth the risk.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.