Justice Royale is a fast paced Brawler with RPG elements, completely built for the mobile environment!
Swipe and tap your way through out the city, battling reckless bicyclists, oblivious tourists, dangerous subway performers and much more.
The city is depending on you to bring justice and balance to these mean streets, can you answer the call? #GetYourGloves
• Intuitive gesture-based controls give you an unparalleled gameplay experience!
• Play through episodic levels!
• Battle for experience points in survival modes!
• Challenge a dangerous enemy in a 1 on 1 battle at night!
• Customize your hero's appearance.
• Unlock new skills for your hero by earning experience points!
• Unlock audio tracks for the main menus!
• iPhone XR Compatibility
• Updated Chartboost Ads SDK
• We are currently in the matrix as we finish porting the game to Unity3D with new features. We can't wait to show it to you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m curious if there will be any more stages, since it seems like so far the story has not yet concluded
Probably a fun game...
But the forced ads are completely unbearable. Several times the ad never ended, it just stayed on the splash screen. No hidden “X” in the corner, no way back to the game. Anytime I touched the screen it kicked me to the App Store in a vain attempt to get me to download a game I wouldn’t play even if my life depended on it. (I’m playing a game right now, why are you trying to get me to play a different one??) I’ve got a lot of other games I can be playing right now, I’m not going to waste my time watching forced ads that don’t have anyway to get out of. I don’t mind watching the occasional ad for a bonus, but I need to be able to get back to the game in a timely fashion, not permanently stuck on an ad screen. There’s a correct way to incorporate ads in a game and there’s an obnoxious way, unfortunately this game chose the latter. Too bad, this title looks like fun. It’s a shame that monetization so often ruins good art.
This game is easy to learn and fun. It plays like a fusion of old school games like TMNT II and Street Fighter from the original Nintendo , but with a novel use of screen controls. It has catchy retro video game tunes and has a handmade animation style. Anyone who has been to New York will appreciate its funny references. It's motivating quality is that you get to level up different skill sets with experience points to perform various combo attacks giving a replay value on the higher difficulty settings.
- Zapling Studios, LLC
- 108.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Zapling Studios, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 3000 Experience Points $0.99
- 15000 Experience Points $3.99
- 7000 Experience Points $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.