Life is a mystery.
Introducing your guide.
The Justin Blaney App is a one-of-a-kind compilation of wisdom distilled over 2,500 years from history’s brightest minds including countless meditations that meet you exactly where you are, wherever that may be.
While most wisdom is a one-way road—lectures, podcasts, seminars and essays—filled with conflicting or flimsy advice that can easily leave one confused and alone in the application, this app is a living guide that allows you to ask questions, object, seek clarity, and gain insight into how the lessons apply to your unique situation.
This app is for you if you find yourself thinking any of the following:
• I want more from life.
• I'm not sure where to begin.
• I'm confused by conflicting advice.
• I'm skeptical of self-help or self-improvement advice.
• I've tried to apply wisdom in my life before, but found little success.
• I don't know how to choose between multiple options before me.
• I feel I could achieve my goals if I had more time, money, education, opportunity, or some other roadblock eliminated.
• My fears are preventing me from moving forward.
• I have trouble letting go of the past.
• I want to discover my purpose.
• Whatever philosophy or religion I've been following is leaving me wanting more.
• I want to find happiness or reduce my sadness and depression.
• I want to find more friends, find a boyfriend or girlfriend, or improve my marriage, friendships or other relationships.
• You feel like your life is out of control, but don't know how to fix it.
• You want to learn to meditate or improve your mindfulness.
• I want to get into shape, lose weight, feel better, quit smoking, declutter my home, get a promotion, improve my grades, or start a business.
Over 1.6 Million have joined the journey. Download the app for free today and see where it might take you.
Improvements to interactivity, usability and content.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.