What's in for you in Justori?
1. Discover and re-discover people, languages, storytelling styles.
2. Hone your ability to express clearly and interestingly by improving your public speaking skills
3. Preserve your culture, oral memories, family history.
4. Record your memoirs, biographies, anecdotes of real events for future generations to enjoy and know about
5. Keep alive your traditional stories by passing them on to your grand-kids and community members living in faraway places.
6. Have fun telling your favourite stories, reciting poetries, singing along without instruments, creatively and collaboratively narrating stories with others
7. Voice opinions, start a debate, create awareness
8. Promote your literary work and voice talents
9. Translate, share knowledge, information, expertise
10. There's much more to come ........
What's there in Justori?
1. Be member individually or as an informal group or as a legal entity
2. Tell stories in any language
3. Choose from many genres
4. Record at your pace or upload from cloud
5. Manage stories innovatively by sections
6. Collaborate with other story-tellers using reusable Voice notes
7. Make a habit of listening using Autostream to get reminder at preset times
8. Follow other members and engage with your followers
9. Rate, comment and share with family and friends
Building a worldwide community for story-tellers, raconteurs and active listeners.
What information we collect and why?
i. We allow our users to either record their stories directly using the features of the device or upload stories from the cloud directories belonging to the users.
ii. Stories are saved in our servers and accessed over the internet for listening.
iii. We collect the identity of your device such that your stories cannot be accessed by unauthorized users
and tampered with so long you make us aware of your lost or stolen device.
iv. We collect information about the device to provide our users with the best-fit design for your device and the most efficient use of the operating system of the device
v. To provide you with the most appropriate content, we collect information about your age, gender and location. We also seek access to your device camera and gallery such that you can post images for the cover pages of the stories and other images relevant to your stories and make your profile picture.
vi. When you are recording, for the best use of your bandwidth and in case of any undue interruptions which may lead to loss of your recording, we save the story first in your device. We need to thus find space in your storage. Once your story is transferred to our server, we clear up the space we used.
vii. A good quality recording with minimal effort requires several preparations. By taking care of various audio and display settings we ensure that your phone is on silent mode (you can still pause your recording and take your call) and the screen doesn’t go to sleep thus ensuring that you have full control over your recording screen at all time without interruptions.
1. Uploading of high resolution images
2. Sending of simultaneous notifications during story loading
3. Fixing of bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful and Godsend.
Today, when people don't want to read, and humanity is suffering from rabid individualism and extreme loneliness, Justori is a powerful audio platform that helps them from gathering knowledge all the way to expressing their innermost feelings. What's more, they can laugh too, at home or while driving the car. Justori is absolutely new oxygen. Godsend!
Great App for Story Lovers like me!
Justori is a great app full of a lot of promise. I'm a huge book and article reader. The app has a great UI and is very pretty to look at. The processing is seamless as well. Looking forward to reading more stori's and writing some of my own on this awesome app!
A wonderful invention
Justori is a wonderful invention! A wonderfully creative idea. The heard voice, telling a tale or reciting a poem, is vastly interesting and very different from words that are read in print. The stresses and inflections in the voice, the nuances employed by the speaker, the audible tone and the quality of the recording voice, - sharp or sweet or dreamy or firm, - all bring out the meaning and significance of the author as a print reading cannot.
Many of us have grown up in some way or the other, with elders telling us stories, either getting us through the often boring act of eating healthy food or while going into the world of sleep. So listening to spoken material, stories or otherwise, gives a different inspiration, and holds the attention of the listener, and makes the listener receive, understand,retain and appreciate much more what he has listened to.
Radio, they used to say, created intimacy without familiarity. Yes, intimacy is a quality voice has more than print, and this intimacy reaches the heart and conveys more deeply the content of the material and leaves a lasting impression. The quality of the grandmothers' stories while you spent a quiet evening at home or went to sleep on her lap.
Or, as in other cases, inspirational stories, for thinking adults, like in Upanishadic times, when truths and wisdom was conveyed by voice and was passed on through the ages from generation to generation, from parents to children, from teachers to taught, by the power of the voice.
Whole schools can participate in the Justori programme. The stories can be played back in classrooms, for recreation or as a basis for comprehension or knowledge or creative writing. Children can be encouraged to write stories and feed them in and have the thrill and satisfaction of their own creation being played back to their classmates. How much self confidence and furthering of thinking and creative ability this kind of exercise can promote!
And Justori has very good categories: the categories of"soul" and "inspirational" or "indigenous" and " migrant" are unique in their own way while the kids section is a very thoughtful inclusion.
It is very unique idea indeed, this idea of having Justori as a site for oral expression and communication and I hope it will receive many contributors and patrons and become known worldwide.
- Add Value Technology Ltd
- 25.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2018 Justori
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.