Juventus TV is a new on-demand platform (available via desktop and mobile app) offering Juventus supporters and all football fans unprecedented access to the Juventus world. From training-ground footage to exclusive images of new signings, Juventus TV lets you follow the action live and get up close to the stars. Subscribers will be able to enjoy highlights and full repeats of UEFA Champions League, Serie A TIM and Coppa Italia games in exceptional detail, and use the Multi-Cam to watch the action back from different angles.
Just a few hours after the final whistle, Juventus TV will bring you highlights, interviews and exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from the stadium – where, when and how you want it!
The platform has been optimised for mobile use – and can be used on smartphones with the dedicated app – so that you can enjoy the Juve experience wherever you are.
The platform includes:
• Matches: UEFA Champions League, Serie A TIM and TIM Cup matches with integrated minute-by-minute stats and the chance to watch games using the Multi-Cam.
• Highlights: Comprehensive highlights packages with integrated minute-by-minute match stats and data.
• Behind the scenes: A whole world of exclusive Juventus content, from behind-the-scenes action to classic matches, press conferences, interviews and entertainment videos.
• CR7: A section dedicated entirely to Cristiano Ronaldo, including an exclusive interview and videos from his first few days as a Juve player.
• History: Classic matches, interviews with Bianconeri legends and the chance to relive the most thrilling moments in the club’s history.
• Kids: Fun content for youngsters.
- Implemented push notifications
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Almost all the time I have No response using this app ... I can’t change the language and I can’t hide the “playing bar “ and it’s really annoying please fix this !!!
Not available in your region
Any match or highlight video I clicked on for the first team had the “Not available in your region” response (I live in Cincinnati) as had been mentioned in a previous review. Waiting to hear back from them as to what the problem is. I’ll update if something gets fixed but don’t waste your money at this time.
Update (Oct 2): I am now able to watch any video with the exception, so far, of the Napoli and Bologna matches. Not sure why these won’t play. That takes it from 1 to a 4 Star for me. Haven’t received a response from them after two business days from my original contact, but either way I’m satisfied with it for now.
keeps going from bad to worst
At first e everything worked great for me, I was able to watch every single video, then some videos started to show the message “Video not available in your area” every single match I can’t watch it at all!!!
Then to make things worst not at the start of the only few videos that I was able to watch like the pre-match, post-match and interviews now I see the black frames at the top and bottom where the controls show on the screen, so now if I get a text or need to pause the videos I can’t... nothing works and the black frames won’t go away...
don’t waste your money, I tried to contact them so many times, it’s been over 1 month already from my first email and yet no answer from them, I’m frustrated paid for a service that I’m not getting.
That’s why I’m giving 1 star...
They’ll get all 5 stars until they fix this buggy app.
I love my Juventus team, but hate the service in this app...
- Juventus Football Club SpA
- 128.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Juventus Football Club S.p.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.