JWed Match is the next generation platform for the JWed website. JWed is a dating site exclusively for Jewish singles who want to find their soul mate. Over 2,700 people have met their soul mate on JWed. You can be next!
Only members who are approved through the JWed website screening process can use the app at this time. The JWed Match app imports your profile and subscription information from the website and we are rapidly working towards full unification with the website.
You'll notice many new features and an entirely different user interface and user experience on the app. You can expect updated versions of the app roughly once every month.
Important subscription information:
- Subscriptions are cross-honored on the website.
- Monthly unlimited access subscriptions available to read and send messages and for access to other premium features.
- Plus tokens available which allow Free members to read and respond to your messages for 30 days.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You must be 18 years or older to use the JWed Match app.
- Terms of Service: http://www.jwed.com/terms.php
- Bug fixes
- Preview mode for new members under review
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sometimes you have to give a real free trial to actually make money
This app plays games with people’s time and money. It claims to allow a free trial and it tells you to type out a message, but it doesn’t let other non-members view the message nor can you view their’s. It’s simply a gimmick so if you think somebody sent you a message, you will just join and pay just to see a singular message or two. This is beyond absurd!
Why would I pay good money just to see somebody saying, “hey” to me? Even if a longer message, I can’t bother writing back because if there a nonmember, also trying out the site, they won’t see my message either. It’s a big joke and a waste of time! Every single other dating app that has offered a free trial gives users full functionality, even if they leave out a premium feature or two.
Until the owner of this website is willing to acknowledge that they don’t actually give anybody a free anything, and is willing to change, he’s not going to get a big user base. And trying to explain this in a personal email results in just defense of how they do it, or seeming lack of understanding. Advice is to stick to one of the better known Jewish niche sites and leave this one alone.
Incredible lack of attention to detail
If they want to improve the pool of people who wish to actually correspond with one another, which means paid subscriptions, they have to figure out an app worth paying for.
You cannot even see the faces of half the people on the app because the app does not have the technical ability to center the images.
There is little-to-no information available about the individual in the profile.
They seem to work hard on making excuses for why they are unable to have a well functioning app rather than actually working to make the app perform well.
App is frustrating
OK, so there is an app and a website, which don’t really fully coordinate. Also, it seems that the vast majority of profiles are “free“ users that you cannot contact, cannot contact you, but will turn up and dominate every search. Oh, you can contact them for an additional fee, but your regular paid membership fee won’t cover it. And you can’t tell if someone is a free or paid member on the app, only the website. Pictures do not enlarge on the app. Not really up to speed IMO.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frumster, Inc.
- 36.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Frumster, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard $19.99
- Plus Add-on $14.99
- Plus $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.