JWed Match is the next generation platform for the JWed website. JWed is a dating site exclusively for Jewish singles who want to find their soul mate. Over 2,700 people have met their soul mate on JWed. You can be next!
Only members who are approved through the JWed website screening process can use the app at this time. The JWed Match app imports your profile and subscription information from the website and we are rapidly working towards full unification with the website.
You'll notice many new features and an entirely different user interface and user experience on the app. You can expect updated versions of the app roughly once every month.
Important subscription information:
- Subscriptions are cross-honored on the website.
- Monthly unlimited access subscriptions available to read and send messages and for access to other premium features.
- Plus tokens available which allow Free members to read and respond to your messages for 30 days.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You must be 18 years or older to use the JWed Match app.
- Terms of Service: http://www.jwed.com/terms.php
- Users with no photos can now use the app and be discovered (gallery mode only).
- New 'Activity Feed' provides a central location to find all of your notifications and interactions.
- Profile data, search results, and other settings now have improved syncing with the website.
- Bug fixes and navigational improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible lack of attention to detail
If they want to improve the pool of people who wish to actually correspond with one another, which means paid subscriptions, they have to figure out an app worth paying for.
You cannot even see the faces of half the people on the app because the app does not have the technical ability to center the images.
There is little-to-no information available about the individual in the profile.
They seem to work hard on making excuses for why they are unable to have a well functioning app rather than actually working to make the app perform well.
App is frustrating
OK, so there is an app and a website, which don’t really fully coordinate. Also, it seems that the vast majority of profiles are “free“ users that you cannot contact, cannot contact you, but will turn up and dominate every search. Oh, you can contact them for an additional fee, but your regular paid membership fee won’t cover it. And you can’t tell if someone is a free or paid member on the app, only the website. Pictures do not enlarge on the app. Not really up to speed IMO.
Requires multiple upgrades. Including off -Apple
Realistically speaking (especially for guy) you need to pay for premium via AppStore. Then you need to make another purchase via website.
Total is about $36 per month if you prepay for two months. More if you do monthly.
Most people don’t respond so you are spending a lot of time and money per response.
- Frumster, Inc.
- 18 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Frumster, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard $19.99
- Conversation Token $4.99
- Plus $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.