Control your K-Rain BL-KR Battery Powered Timer, BL-24 Indoor Irrigation Timer and TC-KR Hose End Timer with one streamlined App and Bluetooth Smart Technology.
No more crawling around the valve box trying to program or troubleshoot your battery powered timer – this app puts full programming control in the palm of your hand.
This app allows you to:
· Transform your iPhone or iPad into a remote control and fully program your BL-KR, BL-24 or TC-KR controller(s) using Bluetooth Smart technology from up to 32 feet (10m) away.
· Manually start, stop or suspend your controller(s) from up to 32 feet away.
· Fully configure watering schedules and zones.
· Detect battery levels and connection status.
· Add a passcode lock to each controller for added security.
· The ability to add multiple BL-KR, BL-24 & TC-KR controllers and program/control them using 1 app on your iPhone or iPad.
The K-Rain BL-KR Battery Powered Irrigation Controller uses a 9V DC Latching Solenoid, and comes in 1, 2 4 or 6 station models, all rain sensor ready.
The K-Rain BL-24 Irrigation Timer comes with a 110V or 220V external transformer and can be configured in 4, 6, 9 or 12 station models, all rain sensor ready.
The K-Rain TC-KR battery powered hose-end timer can be used for irrigation or misting and is powered by a 9V battery.
Ratings and Reviews
Originally gave this app/product a low rating...
While I loved the concept/idea, I was having some serious issues with valves coming on when they were not supposed to and flooding parts of a pasture or my riding arena.
The contractor I had do the install contacted the local rep for the company, and we first talked about the issues on a conference call, and then the rep visited my property to check the set up and confirm that the app/controllers were doing their part of the watering task correctly.
After confirming they were, we isolated the issue to be either solenoid or valve issues with the problem zones.
Seriously good customer service and willingness to stand behind their products and make sure things were working as they should.
Just Installed: Going to Need Support, Here....
I just have the key ring the BL – KR installed and so far it is a bust. Maybe it’s just me, but I have tried everything to program it with my 8+ iPhone. So far I have flooded the front yard, and my water bills will be horrific. It ran for six hours when I started it from the remote site, instead of the one hour I had programmed. It gives me the little beep have confirmation that says that my entry was excepted, and then ignores my entry. I hope that company will answer my email. This is a rather desperate situation.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- K-Rain Manufacturing Corporation
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © SOLEM S.A.S 2020