Enjoy K-Zip full version - the top App for ZIP file management on iPhone/iPad with a lot of features:
As we have added "Automatic Delete Files" function and allow the users to change File Storage Period, now with K-Zip version 1.3, you can remotely manage app configuration for your devices with MDM server. This allows you to centrally manage K-Zip's configuration of managed devices and it will be very useful for IT department administrative tasks.
For the parameter of the setting profile - see the link below for definition.
- Supports Managed App Configuration for Mobile Device Management (MDM) servers
Please refer the link below for Parameters Definition
- Added "Slide to Previews Files" function
- Supports File Quicklook with 3D Touch
- Open and unzip the Zip file with Open-in function in iOS's mail application
- Unzip Japanese file name (kanji, kana, special characters...)
- Supports zip, 7z, rar formats
- Zip file with password (zip, 7z)
- Send mail with selected attach file
- Preview compressed file even with password protected
- Preview files (PDF, MS Office, Images, Audio, iWork, Text, HTML...)
- Easy to manage files and folders (Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete...)
- Open files with dedicated applications (E.g. Open .docx file with MS Word with iOS's Open-in function)
- Supports AES and BZip2 encryption methods
- Automatically delete old files (Customizable)
- Say NO to Advertisement!
With its simple interfaces, K-Zip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No-frills 7zip app, a good security tool
There’s plenty of apps that support creating zip files, and most also unzip 7z archives. There’s however little support for creating 7zip on iOS.
The biggest advantage of 7z is it’s security. While both zip and 7z formats support strong encryption, zip has a major flaw - a file in an encrypted zip archive can be deleted and replaced by another file with same name without having to know the password. The encryption in zip only provides protection from accessing file content.
7z does not allow that. You can’t delete a file or add a file to an encrypted 7z archive unless you provide the password. So an encrypted 7z archive is a great tool for safely storing and exchanging individual files when a dedicated encryption app like Cryptomator can be too much.
K-Zip is very basic, it creates and opens 7z and zip archives, and that’s it. That’s all I need it for anyway.
- add an option to encrypt file names in 7z, like in the desktop application.
- support session TouchID (user enters a password for a session and all files zipped or unzipped during that session can use that password via TouchID, this would help when working with large numbers of similar files.
- KKC, K.K.
- 11.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 KKC Co., Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.