Play engaging quiz-based games (kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your own kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! brings the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app:
- Join kahoots hosted live - in class or virtually - and use the app to submit answers
- Complete self-paced challenges
- Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
- Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
- Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
- Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
- Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
- Host a kahoot live by sharing your screen to Apple TV or via video conferencing apps
- Engage your kids with studying at home
- Send a Kahoot! challenge to family members or friends
- Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
- Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
- Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
- Combine different question types to increase engagement
- Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
- Assign student-paced challenges for content review
- Assess learning outcomes with reports
- Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
- Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
- Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
- Assign self-paced challenges, for example, for e-learning
- Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.
Recurring billing, cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and conditions: https://kahoot.com/terms
We’ve added a new iOS 14 widget and updated our app to support this iOS version! Add this new widget to your device’s homescreen to see personalized recommendations for kahoots to study or choose from our daily top picks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is GREAT👍🏻👍🏻🤗
I love the kahoot app so much. One reason is because it’s very easy to use and very self explanatory. Another reason is because it’s faster to just open the app and put in the game pin than to take forever and open the website. Another reason I love this app is because I can try different quizzes without having to play with someone. I like to play different quizzes when I’m bored. I also like this app because making a Kahoot! is so much faster and easier than going online and doing it on a computer. Anyways, after saying ALL that, I think overall Kahoot! is a great app and is great for people who like playing trivia games and likes making them too. 🙃🙃
EPIICCC but needs a few changes
This game is epic I’m not saying anything like I hate it I’m just saying there is a few problems that are kind of taking the fun out of the game 1. problem when you put in an intro song it doesn’t show up unless you’re on the challenge its a little annoying but I didn’t take that much fun out of it I still got to play! 2. this is not really a problem it’s just that I would like to make it so then you can play around the world like for example you didn’t have to get 100 friends and make them come to your house just so that you can play Kahoot! Maybe can you make it so that you can have multiplayer but with random people around the world? 3. I am on an Apple iPad but it’s crashing even know I’m not on anything else and I have the best Internet it doesn’t make sense! And same for the other person it just deleted it self! But this time it did work to reinstall it. This is very confusing but I still love the idea of Kahoot!
Deletes your work
This app is very fun but there are some hiccups one is when you are making a kahoot it does not save automatically this is something that happens and you can not get your work back. Kahoot NEEDS to fix this because it is wasting people’s time and people including me get very mad and frustrated. I was working on a very long kahoot I was finishing the second part and was just finishing the 50 question long kahoot after 2 hours of coming up with the questions and writing them for some reason the tab closed and I lost everything that I had worked on because I didn’t press done. I think this is something that kahoot needs to rethink and fix because it is making a fun app annoying and showing its bad side. In the end I want my hard work and dedication back you guys need to fix this and make it more user friendly.
- Kahoot AS
- 87.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020, Kahoot! All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kahoot! Plus $11.99
- K! Plus for Family & Friends $9.99
- Kahoot! Pro $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.