Play engaging quiz-based games (kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your own kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! brings the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app, now available in English, Spanish (LATAM), French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Norwegian, Ukrainian and Korean:
- Join kahoots hosted live - in class or virtually - and use the app to submit answers
- Complete self-paced kahoots
- Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
- Compete with friends in study groups
- Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
- Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
- Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
- Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
- Host a kahoot live by sharing your screen to Apple TV or via video conferencing apps
- Play a live kahoot using SharePlay. Start a FaceTime call and select the kahoot you want to play. No host is required - everyone can participate!
- Engage your kids with studying at home
- Assign a kahoot to challenge family members and friends
- Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
- Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
- Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
- Combine different question types to increase engagement
- Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
- Assign student-paced kahoots for content review
- Assess learning outcomes with reports
- Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
- Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
- Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
- Assign self-paced kahoots, for example, for e-learning
- Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.
Recurring billing, cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and conditions: https://kahoot.com/terms
The Kahoot! app is ready for iOS 16 and now supports Shared with You! In the Messages app, pin kahoots, courses and assignments and they will appear in the Kahoot! app!
Ratings and Reviews
A winning blend of education app and game show, Kahoot! is perhaps the purest form of modern-day schooling. Students use their iPhone, iPad, or Mac to answer quiz questions in hopes of becoming the class brainiac—or create their own games to play (or study) at home.
I love Kahoot
Kahoot! can quickly become a go-to for teachers looking to run quick and lively checks for understanding or exit tickets. Try establishing something like Kahoot! Fridays for quick review. If you don't have time to make quizzes, search millions of public Kahoots to play or remix. Go beyond memorization of facts and allow Kahoot! to introduce scenario questions/prompts with multiple decisions; stimulate conversation from the results. Insert slides between questions to introduce additional information, allowing Kahoot! to become a content-delivery platform. Quiz templates make it really easy to build a thoughtful learning experience that does more than solicit rapid-fire recall. Build a "collection" of quizzes and share the collection with students. The asynchronous features are great for independent review and distance learning.
Don't forget professional development. Use the Team mode to pose pedagogical questions and promote food-for-thought discussions among colleagues and cohorts. Use Kahoot! to break the ice at the beginning of the school year or bond with members of the learning community.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your positive feedback! We are pleased that you are satisfied with the application!
OK first of all y’all need to stop being so rude to the game it’s not that bad it’s good but the one problem is it makes you pay all those other things people say that they didn’t like it was intrude all of those things work fine it might just be the things there on overall pretty good but it cost money.I played us woman every time someone who said they all yell for joy that is how good the game is it is not like your normal boring school game no ads or anything you can make your own and play other peoples you can join friends and so much more sooooo I would recommend downloading the game and it’s not bad at all for all those haters out there.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kahoot AS
- 341.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2022, Kahoot! All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kahoot! Plus $11.99
- K! Plus for Family & Friends $9.99
- Kahoot!+ Home $6.99
- Kahoot!+ Family $9.99
- Kahoot!+ Premier $19.99
- Kahoot! Pro $35.99
- Kahoot! Pro $35.99
- Kahoot!+ Study $4.99
- Kahoot!+ AccessPass $4.99
- Kahoot! Pro $24.99