The Kaiser Permanente of Washington app makes it easier than ever to manage your health. Exclusively for Washington residents, the mobile app has easy-to-use, quick-access menus for getting care, refilling most prescriptions, scheduling appointments, and even checking wait times.
Enhanced navigation organizes the information and features you need into convenient sections:
• Get Care - Find a doctor, schedule an appointment, contact a consulting nurse, or find Urgent Care and CareClinic locations.
• Medications - Refill or transfer most prescriptions, see a list of all your medications, or contact a Pharmacy Services representative.
• My Health - Review your health history, securely message your doctor's office, review visit summaries and check most lab test results.
• My Plan - Quick access to your Kasier Permanente Digital ID card, Explanation of Benefits, Benefits Usage and Coverage Documents.
• Locations - See the Kaiser Permanente facilities nearest you, and check the wait times.
Sign into the app with your kp.org/wa user ID and password. If you don't have a user ID and password, visit kp.org/wa to register for your sign in data.
If you're not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit kp.org to discover the many advantages available to members, including flexible and affordable health plans, electronic health records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
• Appointment auto-arrival support
Ratings and Reviews
Good for Basic Care Management
Well, it’s better than most medical coverage applications I’ve used, but that’s also not really saying much.
The app functions well, and as expected. It’s a great alternative to the website for managing basic stuff.
I mostly use it for managing my prescriptions, sending messages to my doctor, and reviewing test results and visit summaries. All of that works great!
Since the latest update I’m see that my login information never gets saved, making me enter it in every time I launch the app. Hopefully it gets resolved in the next update.
Very easy to use
I love this app. Mostly I use it to: refill my prescriptions, check my lab results from my appointments or message my care team. I love the feature that shows you the wait times at the pharmacy and lab so I can plan when I go. Also appreciate the digital ID card. I haven’t had a chance to use the care chat but like that I can text message a doctor anytime through the app.
Doesn’t work well on an iPhone running the latest iOS. Seriously?
Couldn’t do simple things like navigate changing pages where there are multiple in a list. It just popped up the carrot and page number (at the bottom) together on some sort of floating tab that did nothing? No other options for getting to those other pages that I could tell. Closing and reopening didn’t help. Many other little fun glitches. At least I got my prescriptions reordered - I think...
- Kaiser Permanente
- 83.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Kaiser Permanente
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.