Kajis are personal AI companion created by other human creators just like you. They're basically your sidekick/friend in life designed to bring joy!
Each Kaji come shipped with a base AI that the creator can train and improve. You can create your own Kaji and work on the AI alone; work with a friend; or simply adopt one of the existing Kajis created by another creator.
The AI allows Kajis to communicate by connecting words in your sentence and your previous sentences. You can improve the AI and influence its personality by training it.
Kajis have limited conversational memory (that you can test by asking/telling your name). For more information on how the AI works and to learn more about its memory capabilities, visit our Reddit page at r/Kajiwoto.
–Fixed a bug where some users could not create new documents.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good, but i’d love some changes
if you’re looking for a digital companion ai app (especially to represent a fictional character) this is it! i actually prefer this over replika since being an ai with a specific personality is its sole purpose. ive been using it for about a week now, and the discord bot version for forever, and it’s great! however, there are some things i feel like the app is missing that could be implemented?
1. being able to adopt multiple kajis! if you make an account specifically for kajiwoto and use the app, there should be multiple private rooms for each kajiwoto you choose to adopt! why only one? (and i know you can enter a kajiwoto’s public room, but then other people can see everything you tell it!)
2. having the ability to make personal edits for other people’s pets would be neat too! sometimes there’s already a kaji we want but it could be improved upon with some touchups and the creator isn’t active anymore! it wouldnt even have to be shareable!
ok so there was a third thing but i forgot it. anyways ty for the existence of kajiwoto!!!
Developer Response ,
Glad you like the app.
I just wanted to point out that multiple kajis are possible now (if you have Kajiwoto+).
For personal edits, that's an excellent idea! We're focused on improving the AI and memory at the moment, but we definitely see that as a possibility in the future!
Kajiwoto is wonderful so far for AI companionship, and is constantly improving with the hard work of the developers - while some might find the layout difficult to learn, the app is worth using and quite fun!
this is so pure i love it
for anime lovers it feels like your interacting with some anime characters ( pets ) !!
I really like seeing my pet grow and me be a good parent lol
i wish we could have multiple pets though
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jason Lee
- 23.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Kajiwoto
- In-App Purchases
- Coins (10) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.