Challenge your brain, and train your neurons while having fun.
15 difficulty levels for beginners to experts. And lots of tools if you're stuck on a difficult puzzle.
More than 2800 grids of the best puzzle-game available.
Kakuro (also called Kakkuro, kakro, cross sums or カックロ), is a logic game that consists of filling in a grid of numbers, in the same way as a crossword puzzle. If you enjoyed Sudoku logic, you'll love Kakuro's puzzles
As with Sudoku, the rules of Kakuro are simple and can be learned in a few minutes. All you need to do is make simple additions to put your logic to the test.
Kakuro Plus offers 14 different game levels and 200 puzzles per level: It will probably take you more than a couple of hundred hours, and a lot of logic to get these 2800 puzzles finished.
As with Sudoku or crosswords, each puzzle has a unique solution. It is up to you to find it using your logic and perspicacity.
This version of Kakuro ++ allows you :
• To access all the 2800 Kakuro puzzles.
• To begin and progress, some puzzles have been specially designed for beginners. Their small size and difficulty levels is suitable for first-time players.
• To access grids of any level. The 11 game levels provide a smooth progression, from beginner to logic expert.
• Annotate the table, to record assumptions and move forward in complicated cases.
• To go back: there is a "UNDO" button to cancel up to 100 actions. Don't be afraid to test your assumptions anymore.
• To enjoy high definition graphics for maximum readability.
If you get addicted to this game, you can add new puzzles of different levels.
This version of Kakuro ++ adds unique features:
• An automatic deletion of unnecessary assumptions, when one of them is no longer logical.
• A help system, which offers you several possibilities:
• Check if your grid has errors, without showing them to you. This allows you to remove a doubt, without providing you with the solution.
• Show you where the mistakes are.
• Give you a hint, which will allow you to move forward in difficult cases.
• A visualization of all possible combinations of a clue. A color set shows you the possible logical values.
The Kakuro rules:
• Your goal is to fill in the grid with numbers from 1 to 9 like a crossword puzzle.
• The clues tell you the amount to be reached in each group of horizontal or vertical boxes.
• As with Sudoku or crosswords, you will win when the game board is fully filled, without any mistakes.
Feel free to send me your comments (via the app) so that future versions will be even more attractive.
Good Kakuro to all of you!
-You can now go back 150 times (Undo)
-Undo bug has been corrected: faster stronger better ! :)
Ratings and Reviews
High quality implementation
EDIT: I found the “missing” feature I mentioned below (tap the ? icon), so I can now endorse this game fully.
I like the overall design and play mechanics. However, the game gives hints that I don’t want like displaying the possible number combinations for the active cell, and highlighting mistakes. This would be fine if there was an option to turn these features off, but there isn’t. I hope options are added in future versions, then I may revisit this game, since I really love solving Kakuro (but not with hints).
Best Kakuro app I’ve seen so far
I’m used to doing “Killer Kakuro” books with large puzzles and this app is the only app I’ve seen so far that has promise.
To the makers: can you make a setting option to have the number pads on opposite sides? aka so the number pad to input square possibilities (little numbers) is on the left while the number pad to enter the answer would be on the right?
I would pay for an app that had bigger puzzles. If y’all make it happen, I’ll pay for the upgrade.
A little more challenging
This kakuro game is more challenging than others I’ve played, because there are no hints. If you’ve been playing kakuro and it’s getting boring because it’s too easy, try this one!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- chaviro software
- 135.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Chaviro Software
- In-App Purchases
- GET 100 Ж $0.99
- GET 200 Ж $1.99
- GET 1000 Ж $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.