KalcuLytes is an application that is based on copyright formulae developed to calculate the dose and recommend the mode of administration of Magnesium, Phosphorus and Potassium replacement in adult patients with Hypomagnesemia, Hypophosphatemia and Hypokalemia.
This app is designed to provide you with electrolyte replacement dosing by intravenous and oral/enteral routes. The dose is individualized based on patient's age, gender, weight, electrolyte levels and renal function.
** FEATURES **
• Calculate the dose and mode of administration for Magnesium, Phosphorus, and Potassium.
• In-App purchases for Magnesium, Phosphorus, and Potassium calculations.
• Provides electrolyte dosing by intravenous and oral/enteral routes.
• See target ranges for electrolyte inputs.
*Supports iOS 10
*Misc bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t make it work
It keeps saying “all fields are required” and I enter everything and I get the same message. I think I wasted my money!
Wish I had this during residency! Great app - I use it often and it's extremely accurate.
I absolutely love this app! It makes it so easy to use and gives detailed information on how to dose magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus. This is a great tool for physicians, pharmacists, and nurses!
- KABBA, LLC
- 4.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © KABBA, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited use of Magnesium $2.99
- Unlimited use of Phosphorus $2.99
- Unlimited use of Potassium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.