Kaleidoscope for iOS brings your favorite features from the Mac app to the iPad. Quickly Compare text documents, images, and folders with the tap of your finger. Use multitasking to effortlessly drag and drop from other apps.
Two-Way Text Comparison
- Two powerful display modes
- Super-fast diffing of lines and character-level changes
- Color coding to spot added, deleted, and changed text
File & Folder Comparison
- Ultra-fast algorithm for finding differences in large folders
- Sort and filter down to what matters most
- Drill deeper into folders for more detailed comparisons
Powerful Image Comparison
- Compare images side by side, stacked, or split
- Spot subtle pixel differences with a high contrast "difference mask"
Kaleidoscope is $19.99 (via an IAP). We offer a fully functional 14-day trial, so you can try the app before you purchase it.
If you do not upgrade after the 14-day trial, you may continue to use Kaleidoscope with limited functionality.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email email@example.com.
- Fixes crashes related to the File Drawer and In-App Purchase screen.
- Removes errant animations that occurred while using the File Drawer in Split View.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great mobile diff tool
I own Kaleidoscope on my Mac, was surprised to see it on iOS. It works well with the features of iOS 11, the drag and drop and File integration is great. I’ve been in meetings and pulled a quick diff between files.
Deceptive Forced Trial
While the MacOS version of Kaleidoscope is wonderful and I'm sure the iOS one is as well, the way in which you are forced into the pro trial (after you've already seen a popup telling you the benefits of the pro version, and after you've navigated to the files you want to compare) is sleazy. It gives you the illusion that you can use the app without the non-pro features and the trial is an option, but then prompts you to sign up for a trial at the end anyway. Scummy tactics like this make me distrust the developer and not want to support them with my money.
Does not support Pages documents.
I tried this to see if it can compare Pages documents. It does not.
The developer, Black Pixel, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Black Pixel
- 22.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2017 Black Pixel LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Free Trial
- Buy Kaleidoscope $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.