KALEIDOSCOPE is today’s most innovative international quarterly of contemporary art and culture, founded in 2009 in Milan at the core of a platform including an art agency and an exhibition space. Distributed worldwide on a seasonal basis, over the years KALEIDOSCOPE has gained widespread recognition as a trusted and timely guide to the present. Under the visionary art direction of acclaimed Munich-based Bureau Mirko Borsche, the magazine’s signature curatorial and interdisciplinary approach combines competent authority within the inner circle of art professionals with visual audacity appealing to a larger audience from all creative industries, resulting into a beautifully-designed and crafted compendium of the best of the arts, as best epitomized by the cover tagline: "Visual Culture Now."
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I paid for a quarterly subscription. Summer 2017 was a collection of previous articles and there is no autumn issue as of late November: is this magazine defunct?
Problems with app
The magazine is okay, but the app itself is problematic. A little buggy in general, but there is a major flaw. Unlike every other magazine subscription on my iPad, there doesn't seem to be any way to remove individual issues. Magazines are fairly large files and storage space on an iPad is limited. Save yourself the headache and avoid this app!
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 12.9 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- KALEIDOSCOPE $9.99
- KALEIDOSCOPE $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.