Kaleidoscope XR invites you to the world of kaleidoscopes with ease! Your phone's camera instantly becomes a kaleidoscope.
Features of Kaleidoscope XR
Convert your smartphone camera image into a kaleidoscope
- Whenever you start the camera, a kaleidoscope will fill the screen.
- Let's experience a different view from the usual one.
- Both internal and external cameras can be used.
Gallery slideshow function
- You can enjoy images that automatically change without using the camera.
- You can experience each genre of images such as ocean, forest, desert, etc.
- You can pause at your favorite image during the slideshow.
Kaleidoscope type switching
- You can freely switch between a number of animation types.
- Choose the animation that best suits your mood, such as diffuse outward or concentrate inward.
- There are also animations with a difference, such as left-right rotation and twisted expressions.
Change the screen size
- By default, the screen is full screen, but you can also view it in a 1:1 screen size.
- This is ideal for when you want to concentrate more.
Experience even more features with the paid version!
The paid version can be purchased for 1000 yen (tax included).
For more details, please check the advertisement screen after launching the app.
Additional features of the paid version
Photo and video recording
- You can use the camera function to take photos and videos.
- You can create a kaleidoscope of images in front of you and save them as image and video files to your device for viewing anytime.
- You can also share them to social networking sites.
Automatic gallery playback
- With the gallery slideshow function, you can view a slideshow of images from all genres.
- It saves you the trouble of selecting images by yourself and allows you to concentrate on watching them.
- You can customize the type of switching from one to another by yourself.
- This is recommended for those who want to explore the kaleidoscope in more detail, such as depth and direction/speed of rotation.
- You can apply a color filter to the entire screen.
- The color of the filter is the chakra color, which is recommended for chi training.
- You can add effects to the screen.
- There are flare effects that light comes from the front, and line effects that give a sense of speed.
- You can switch the screen between portrait and landscape.
- The effect can be enhanced by projecting the smartphone image onto a projector, etc.
Device image loading
- You can load images from your device and use them.
- Enjoy the kaleidoscope with your favorite images.
- You can enjoy the kaleidoscope in VR mode.
- A head-mounted display for smartphones (sold separately) is required.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SHELL PA, K.K.
- 157.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Sherpa
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $7.99