Kamon cam is analog feeling film camera.
TAKE PICTURES INDOOR:
1. Press the Flash Button.
2. While holding the Flash Button, depress the Shutter Release to take your picture
When sharing images, you can use hashtag with #KAMON.
We did used light leak resources from DISCOPADA of deviantart.com
■ Fixed memory issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add these for PAID PRO FEATURES!!
This app is good but there’s a few things that would make it amazing!
(1) Timer/clock counter for video capture! As of right now you can’t see how long you’ve been recording!
(2) Import videos from camera roll. You can only import photos as of right now and NOT videos!
(3) Edit videos! Right now you can only custom edit photos, like light leaks, filters and grain/dust. You CAN’T edit videos. Every time you shoot a video it’s always a random effect and you don’t know which one you’ll get.
(4) 4K video! To be able to chose if you want to shoot in 4K or not. Right now, all the videos are shot in 1080p!
(5) different time stamp options. Or at least be able to customize the date or option to turn it off completely, etc.
(6) Option to change intensity of filters, grain, light leaks, etc.
(7) video frames per second options. 24fps, 30fps, 60fps, 120fps, etc. right now you’re stuck with the camera’s default.
(8) photo & video sizes. 16:9, 4:3, 1:1, 4:5, etc.
(9) video sound effects, like in other app like 8mm, etc. to mimic retro video recording. Some video effects would be great too!
(10) export size option! For photos (i.e small, medium, large, FULL RES) for videos, same concept!
Would definitely pay extra for the other features to be added, but as of right now, it’s not my go-to app because of those 10 things mentioned!
Amazing app but..
Would really like it if the editing tool (in the pro version) could be used in portrait mode. Because I wanna see the full effects and I can’t do that when everything is on landscape mode. Also, it would be appreciated if the date on the left hand corner would stop becoming smaller when the picture is in the process of being saved, I want people to see the date, not waste time trying to find it. Please make updates to fix these. Thank you :)
Fun and useful
Very good app so far! Novel and addicting. Has crashed maybe once per hour or so of use... so not bad but still annoying when it happens. Also would be much smoother if the loading icon didn’t pop up so large between filter previews. Access to albums would make it faster for the user as well.
- XIUMEI XUAN
- 45.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © @XIUMEI 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.