The Kansas Public Radio App allows you to listen to KPR live, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the KPR program schedules! You can explore On Demand content, search for stories, bookmark a story for later, and wake up to KPR with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from KPR even while traveling!
• Listen to KPR in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access KPR programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The Kansas Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The Kansas Public Radio App is brought to you by the people at KPR and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support KPR by becoming a member today!
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Your feedback helps us make our app better for everyone. Please send us your suggestions via the "Settings and Help" section of the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a tweak
I would like a clear option to find what is currently playing on my NPR and how to start the show from the beginning. Clearly I would like to start from the beginning by listening all day but that’s not a real option. That’s why streaming is a game-changer for listeners/supporters. Please make a “now playing” with “start from beginning” a clear option.
Simple, consistent, and reliable.
I use this app every single day, including when I travel worldwide. I appreciate always being able to access news and information from back home.
Retro Cocktail Hour
I downloaded this app when my local radio station changed their schedule and moved RCH to an inconvenient time. Now I can listen when and where I want. Great app, great station!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The University of Kansas
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sky Blue Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.