The #1 Ranked and Best Wallpapers app with over 200,000 beautiful and cool wallpapers at your fingertips! Download NOW for FREE!
Here at Kappboom we work hard day and night to bring you the Best Wallpapers. Our caring and dedicated staff makes sure that our content is the best. Our developers work around the clock to constantly improve our applications, and to stay the best!
• New iMessage support! FREE Cool Stickers, Cool Messages and Cool Wallpapers for iMessage.
• Cool Stickers: FREE Cool Stickers. New stickers added daily. Don't pay for stickers when you can get them from us for free.
• Cool Messages: Give your messages a touch of flavor with awesome message themes. No more boring blue messages.
• Cool Wallpapers: Share awesome and inspiring wallpapers to your friends.
• Full support for the latest iPhone XS Max, XS, XR! Modern and up-to-date design!
• Retina Display High Resolution 1080x1920,750x1334,640x960 wallpapers for all iPhones!
• High Definition Resolution 2048x2048 for iPad Pro and iPad Air! Beautiful poster-sized photography and wallpaper images for Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
• And regular sized 320x480 images for iPhone 3GS/3G/2G and all iPod Touches!
• Intuitive and FAST navigation through a beautiful wallpaper gallery.
• Slideshow mode allows you to lean back and comfortably navigate cool photos.
• Browse through over 100,000 awesome photos and add the ones you like to your Favorites!
• "Hold and Drag" shortcut on the Gallery allows you to quickly Add to Favorites, find pictures with Similar Tags, and Share to friends and family.
• Search using our Kappboom's image search engine or with Yahoo's Flickr or Google's Picasa!
• Search for images with multiple tags, multiple colors, and multiple categories.
• Cool Collages lets you combine wallpaper images with our own photos to let you build the coolest wallpaper in town!
• Cool Effects allow you to add enhance images, add effects, frames, text, remove redeye, and even draw!
• Cool Skins gives you glow effects, app shelves, and other skins that are updated regularly.
• Share high-definition crystal-clear HD wallpapers, photography, and collage masterpieces and on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Vkontakte, WeChat Timeline/Sessions, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, Line, Kakao Talk and more!
• You can easily also Message, Email, Copy+Paste, and AirDrop these awesome pictures to family and friends!
• Assign cool photos and wallpapers to your contacts easily with a few simple taps!
• Print out awesome images and frame them for your home and office!
"So cool!" 5 Stars
"This is the best wallpaper app ever!!! I would pay money for this!!"
"Cool" 5 Stars
"The best thing ever!!"
"Great app" 5 Stars
"It has cool wallpapers. It's so hard to choose which one to make my main screen. Awesome app!!!!!"
Categories for easy searching in our Wallpaper application:
Quotes, Jokes, 3D, Abstract, Animal, Anime, Architecture, Artistic, Baby, Car, Chat, Christmas, Color, Comedy, Cute, Effect, Effects, Fantasy, Festival, Flags, Flickr, Food, Graffiti, Halloween, Holiday, Horoscope, Image, Images, Insects, Landscape, Music, Nature, People, Photo, Photos, Photography, Plants, Quotes, Religious, Scary, Skins, Space, Sports, Stars, Thanksgiving, Theme, Themes, Universe, Valentine,
Kappboom now offers an Inspiration Portal Subscription Service. Become a Diamond Member today to get Diamond level support, all unlocked content, and all ads removed.
Subscription Terms: Kappboom monthly subscription after free trial is $7.99 and automatically renews unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before current period ends. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase. Annual Membership is $49.99 without Free Trial, but 50% Discount off original monthly price.
* Feature: You can now swipe on a Daily Kappboom inspiration to retrieve and download the cover image.
* Fixed: A user reported that sometimes the subscription amount incorrectly appeared as a higher amount. This is now fixed.
* Fixed: A number of crashes and issues have been fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Since the beginning
I love this app, I got my first iPod touch when I was in 3rd grade and I wanted awesome wallpapers for it. So after some help with friends we discovered that this app was just released. I’ve been using this app since the beginning and I gotta say it’s getting better and better. It’s cool to see the evolution of an app that you love through out the years as the Developers learn what the people are interested in.
Thank you so much for making a beautiful app with now so many features than there was more than 5 years ago, almost 10!! Keep up the great work!
And yes, to the people looking into this app, definitely recommend. I understand there are ads. How else will they make money? If you can sacrifice a 11 second ad to unlock something, than your good to go.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much Samus for the review! I'm one of the developers here. It's feedback like yours that make our hard efforts worthwhile. Thanks for noticing that we've added a ton of features lately. We (the developers including myself, IT team, server team, and content admins) have been working really hard to add these new features. One of our new features coming on board soon is a sleep feature that helps you analyze your sleep. Our goal is to inspire as many people as possible, and also help you sleep at nights. We think this is a bigger impact than just wallpapers alone, even though we're still primarily about bring the best, high-quality, and positive/inspirational content. Our content admins filter out all bad images--which frequently isn't a fun thing to do, to say the least, since there are a lot of bad pictures out there (if you know what I mean).
As for the locked content, thank you for understanding this. We've tried our best to keep our operations going, while minimizing the headaches to our users as much as possible. Maintaining an entire team is actually very expensive, and we're trying to move away from the ads experience since we find that it does cheapen the experience. That's why subscriptions are the only real sustainable option for us. However, we do provide a lot of unlock options: a reward video, and also unlocking by inspiring a friend. We spent a long time developing these unlock features, and we know other apps don't spend as much time as we do to tightly integrate, develop, and QA these features. We do make mistakes from time to time, but we try our best to fix issues right away.
Thanks again for your review!
No live papers
I got this app because I wanted a live wallpaper and I went through a million apps and it is not anything I would be looking for and it really is weird to see a live wallpaper app and not get a live wallpaper and I'm not sure if it for new Ipads or if it's only for phones but I was really disappointed with it but the wallpaper is beautiful and I really like this app but if you are like computer wiz and I'm just dumb and don't know how to make it live but if it really isn't live and your looking for a live wallpaper its not really the thing you want. But I am still keeping this app It's still an amazing app and if you like still wallpaper then this is for you.🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Still the best quality and quantity
I’m not a Diamond subscriber. I certainly understand the developers desire and need to make a profit from their work. I did pay for the ads to be removed at an earlier time and that has been continued.
That being said I still feel the quality and quantity of choice is among the best, if not the best for backgrounds with Kappboom.
The resolution of the images is outstanding, and with over 10,000 to choose from, with very frequent new content, I’m quite happy with the app. Most other offerings are far behind this and I appreciate the developers’ proactive approach to answer users’ concerns.
Developer Response ,
First of all, That was a bug that caused a lot of Diamond content to appear all at once, and we just fixed it. Our server developer accidentally checked in code that was just rolled back.
Just a Correction: full access Diamond level content is meant for Diamond members. It's basic tiered level servicing. To our Diamond members--and we do have a lot of Diamond members supporting us at the annual subscription--we do our best to provide the highest level content. But, we also allow non-Diamond members to unlock the content. In those cases, our Sponsors would pay to unlock the content. However, we limit how often non-Diamond users can do so, to prevent some users from, unfortunately maliciously abuse our system, which some have done.
As you've mentioned, we have grandfathered in the old IAP that we actually deprecated in favor of the Diamond tiered system. We do try hard to maintain legacy frameworks, even though it's not cost effective for us, and takes a lot of time and coding effort.
In any case, as much as we'd like to keep everything free, we do have real costs to pay: development, IT, servers, finance, accountants, content filtering team, rent, utilities such as electricity. None of this comes free to us. A developer, for instance, here in the Bay Area, demands quite a bit of money--six figures--thanks to competition from nearby companies such as Google/Facebook and well-funded companies (which we're not).
As I've mentioned, we work really hard day and night to serve our Diamond users, and non-Diamond users too. But yes, we do have a tiered level service, and we really treasure and work much harder for our Diamond users. We know full well that Diamond users support us with hard-earned cash--we talk to them over email almost every day. But it doesn't mean we left non-Diamond users in the cold. Although we could have just not allow unlocking at all, we spent a lot of time brainstorming and implementing different iterations of unlocking that is least intrusive and least egregious to end users. You should see what the other competitors do. They literally show a POPUP VIDEO ad after EVERY IMAGE.
- Kappboom Inc.
- 147.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.1 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Kappboom, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Diamond Yearly $49.99
- Diamond Monthly $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.