Kapsula is a puzzle/racer set in a Soviet space colony full of clones. *WARNING: It's a difficult game, comrade!
“It's a little like twitchy Tetris on a race track.” ~ Chris Priestman (Pocketgamer.co.uk)
- Retrofuturistic Soviet space colonies!
- Brutalist architecture in deep space!
- More clones!
- Background story filled with SF elements!
- Even more clones!
- The game changes according to the moment of the day you're playing it!
- Original OST by TranceCyberian.
- Drawings by Fernando Martínez Ruppel.
NOTE: We believe in iterative development, so we will be adding lots of stuff we come up with to the game in future updates (and stuff you suggest to us too! Just email us within the app, make a comment in our web or mention us on Twitter to stay in touch!)
WEB VERSION (FREE!): http://gamejolt.com/games/kapsula/30994
+1 us! >> https://plus.google.com/+Beavl
Like us! >> http://facebook.com/beavlgames
Follow us! >> http://twitter.com/beavlgames
- Minor bug fixes
- Watch a video to get another shot inside the Kapsula, comrade!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s pretty repetitive, you just have to get used to the controls. It’s probably the funniest game on iPhone/ apple devices.
Hard but rewarding
Really hard game, but it feels so good when you master it!
Graphics are sooo great I love the game. Well done!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.