Stay up-to-date with the latest news and weather in the Minneapolis-St.Paul, greater Minnesota and western Wisconsin areas on the all-new free KARE 11 app from KARE 11.
Our app features the latest breaking news that impacts you and your family, interactive weather and radar, and live video from our newscasts and local events.
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
• Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
• Read the latest news as it happens in your area
• Explore exclusive investigative stories
• Browse photos, news clips, and raw video
• Daily and hourly forecasts for your city
• The latest forecasts from our meteorologists
• Interactive radar maps
• Automated hyperlocal severe weather alerts
• Watch live video newscasts and breaking news from KARE 11
• Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
• Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
• Share stories & videos directly with your friends and family
• See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
• Get information on school delays & closings as they happen
This is the official app of KARE 11 and KARE11.com, the NBC affiliate serving the greater Minnesota and western Wisconsin areas.
Got feedback? Let us know how we can make this the best app experience for you! Send us a note at email@example.com.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.kare11.com/do-not-sell-my-information
Terms of Service: https://www.kare11.com/terms
• Squashed bugs & made performance improvements.
• To help make this the best app experience for you, keep sending us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everybody needs local news
I like to know what’s going on in my city, and a news agency Like KARE11 gives me the local information I need.
If you want to know what sort of local events, or even what sort of weather to expect, I believe it is best to hear about it from a place that is truly familiar with the area. I’ve found KARE11 to be the best local agency for delivering that sort of news.
Checking the KARE11 APP is one of the first things I do when I plan for the day ahead.
“Improved”’app is horrible!
I’ve used the KARE 11 app for years now. It’s always worked fairly well and is a great place to get news and keep up to date. The redesign makes it almost impossible to share stories on Facebook, or other social media, and more than half the time the story I click on to share ends up posting as a completely different story. Tonight I was trying to post the mass shooting story with some commentary, and my commentary ended up attached to a story about moving to the right lane when driving. The commentary about yet another dead kid looked absolutely moronic attached to that post. The improvements are a bust in my opinion and I’ve ended up sharing from the Wcco app when I need to share stories on social media
Developer Response ,
@Dana lawyer, We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We are releasing an update shortly that will allow you to share the intended story from an article. We hope you enjoy this update!
Each iteration of this app has new problems. It’s just not good from a user experience perspective, or performance. For example, why make me scroll through the articles with giant pictures? And, if you’re going to do that (which my husband actually likes), then at least have the app not randomly jump back to the top of the page while I’m looking at headlines. I watch kare11 as my normal news source but your app blows.
And, some of the ads and clickbait are extremely inappropriate. I know the news isn’t always “family friendly” but you don’t have to this type of advertising in.
- Tegna Inc.
- 79.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © KARE-TV, a TEGNA company. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.