Karwa services are synonyms to public transport in Qatar. Try our Karwa services through smart phones and get hassle free taxi and limousine services. Request your next ride through Karwa app and get picked up by the nearest available Karwa partner in the shortest period of time.
Moving around in Qatar has never been so easy; our services are not limited to only Doha but all across Qatar.
Karwa is the most affordable ride in Qatar, and just one click away
• Make your taxi or limousine booking for future or immediate pickup
• Get estimated fare prior of your booking
• Get the estimated fare for each service type
• No additional charges for advance bookings
• Receive notifications for vehicle assignment, driver details, ride arrival and ride completion.
• Track your assigned vehicle
• Manage all of your taxi and limo bookings
• Rate your trips, including driver, vehicle, and service.
• Receive e-bills for all of your rides
• Manage your favorite locations for easy booking.
• Repeat your previous bookings
• For Taxi with special needs accessibility, call our toll free number 800-TAXI (8294)
Adding effecient routing for pickup and drop-off
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pick up another passenger
Horrible I book taxi at tawar mall I call him he said he’s coming after 10 mins of long waiting he pick up another passenger when I call him again where is he didn’t answer suddenly past by on where I stay he have already passenger what kind of driver is this, then after 20 mins they said thank u for riding😂😂😂😂 what a joke
Broken features and crashes
The update made the app functionally worse.
I can’t pick my pickup location. if you’re at a big area with lots of inner roads like a college campus, you won’t be able to pinpoint pick up location exactly, it forces you to pick your current location.
The app doesn’t let me zoom in to live track my driver, because it keeps zooming out to the continental view every time I try to zoom in due to a bug.
When I pick my trip from the bookings menu, and then go back, it doesn’t go, it loads the same trip, it only does if I go back twice. Which is another bug.
I ordered a taxi, couldn’t choose a parking because I didn’t wanna stand outside in the heat, so the app forced me to pick the building I’m in that the driver can’t physically reach. Then when the driver came close he called me, I didn’t know where he is because live tracking is broken, so I had to rely on guesswork and wasting credits to find where he is, while walking in the scorching heat of course. It was his first time in this location
This new update ruined my day. The lack of testing before launch is horrible and so incompetent it is just sad. Shame.
Do me one and order a ride on Uber at least once so that they lose a little bit of money. For me.
Very easy to use app, just select pick up and drop off and the time and hit request . You then get a text when a driver accepts the booking and another text when the cab is 5 minutes away. Have used it 3 times and always on time. Cheap too
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.