This CE edition is a free version of Kase, available with these limitations:
• 100 Cards maximum in each Deck
• 1 in every 10 Text Recognition results will be obstructed
Simple. Flexible. Relational.
Kase exists because it should. There should be a database app that can go anywhere with you. It should be:
• Simple — so using it should be easy and intuitive,
• Flexible — so once familiar with the basics, you can design any database to track anything important to you, and
• Relational — because you don't want to repeat yourself, and inter-linked data becomes an order of magnitude more useful.
Additionally, it should be:
• Personal — because you should not need to worry about who can peek into your data, and
• Always Available — because high-speed wireless network connection should *not* be a prerequisite for accessing your own data.
Something like that didn't exist, so I started creating Kase in 2014.
Kase is all that. It is not perfect, but it does its job well.
• Your Kase contains Boxes;
• a Box holds related Decks;
• a Deck collects Cards;
• and a Card is where you put on data entries.
• Box can be locked with a passcode, and unlocked with Face ID or Touch ID.
• Deck definitions support inheritance!
• Pick and organize Decks and Cards with categories, tags, and bookmarks.
• Highlight any box, deck, card, entry, or keyword.
• Write in Markdown and see rich formatted text.
• Use Formatters (Fx), Units to visualize data in different ways without altering the data one bit.
• Full text indexing with NLP.
• Side-by-Side: Compare Cards easily by displaying in columns.
• iPad Multitasking support: Split View, Slide Over, etc.
Kase is Not:
• Cloud syncing yet (stay tuned...)
• Data ▹ Information ▹ Knowledge ▹ Insight ▹ Wisdom
By now you should realize how valuable data is. So why give yours away? Kase keeps your data yours.
See wisd.com/kase for more info.
Document Image field + Text Recognition!
• Document Image field
- Complementing the Pictures field, Document Image is specifically for documents.
- Stored as PDF with multiple-page support, Document Image can be obtained via the Clipboard or the Document Camera.
• Scan with Camera
- Scan in both Pictures (e.g. from photo prints) and Document Images with the Document Camera.
- It supports multiple pages and is great for Text Recognition.
• Image Caption & Transcript with Text Recognition!
- Add caption and transcript to images, making them searchable with the built-in full text indexer.
- Transcripts are automatically added with new images and when reindexing.
- Text Recognizor can be customized for different combinations of languages.
+ Help: What's New with enhanced WebNotices
- updated libraries
- updated web URLs for online docs
* Box rename didn't update
* various fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kenneth Wong
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 WISD. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.