Kashoo is a simple online accounting and bookkeeping app for business owners that is a great alternative to complicated accounting suites.
Create invoices in a snap, get paid securely online, and track and view your financial data on any device, anywhere, anytime, from one login.
See why Kashoo ranks 4+ stars in App Store Reviews. From ease of use, to a powerful set of features, to the best customer support available including live support and chat, and an ongoing suite of workshops to help you master bookkeeping and grow your business, Kashoo can help you stay on top of your business!
“I really like its simplicity of use, the ongoing training, great support whenever you need it, and Kashoo seems to care about the little guy, or in my case gal.” – Kathi Jones
“I tried 2 other accounting software programs, one really popular and the other was referred by my accountant and Kashoo beats them both hands down for ease of use.” – Gear Goat
FULLY FEATURED - EVERYTHING A SMALL BUSINESS NEEDS
- Access multiple businesses from one user login.
- Track profitability using simple dashboard charts that let you quickly see where you spend your money.
- Create and send professional branded invoices.
- Let your customers pay by credit card directly from your invoices.
- Connect multiple bank and credit card accounts to automatically download your expenses, and quickly categorize and post them.
- Keep source documents along side your journal entries. Attach pictures of receipts and checks, so your backup information is always at your fingertips.
- View professional financial reporting: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and more.
- Customize your tax rates and get automated sales tax tracking.
- Share your books with your accountant, business partners, or employees with permission based access.
- Includes sample data to explore all of the features of Kashoo and show your friends without sharing your company financial information.
- Available in English, Spanish, French and Japanese.
DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR iOS DEVICES
- Touch ID - Sign In with your fingerprint
- GPS - Create new Customer and Vendor contacts by your location
- Spotlight Search - Quickly access your accounts, customers, and vendors from your home screen
- Sharing - Share an image from any app and directly create an expense entry in Kashoo
- Work Offline - Work wherever you want, even without an internet connection and sync when you get back
GETTING STARTED IS EASY!
- Download the app, create your account, and try it FREE for 1 month.
- Your free trial includes unlimited access to all the features of Kashoo on the Web, your iPhone, and iPad. We’ve even included a sample business for your iOS devices so you can explore Kashoo using sample data.
- After your trial, you can choose a monthly subscription.
AUTO RENEWING SUBSCRIPTION
Kashoo offers a subscription that renews automatically each month.
After confirmation of purchase, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the end of your free 1-month trial. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Please refer to our policy documents.
Terms of Service: https://assets.kashoo.com/termsofservice.html
Call our Customer Success team at 1-888-520-5274 or email email@example.com.
P.S. Accounting software is a deductible business expense. Don’t forget to write it off!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for basic bookkeeping
I've been using Kashoo for over a year and have few complaints. It's easy to add new entries of income and expenses. Viewing items according to category is helpful and simple to navigate. The new receipt uploading feature is a huge plus, although I still upload a duplicate to Dropbox, because I don't trust that Kashoo will be around in five years if I need a copy of a receipt. It would be nice if there was a way to automatically link receipts to Dropbox or something similar to put them all in the same place in the Cloud.
Update:Two issues that need to be corrected: when creating a new invoice, inputting the price resets to $0 unless you do it AFTER you input the payment amount. Also, I just noticed a duplicate invoice (that I did not intentionally create) so deleted one of them. The result was that both entries were deleted and the copy of the uploaded receipt was lost...so as it turns out, saving a copy of receipts to Dropbox is a good idea.
I couldn’t imagine running my business without Kashoo! But now I’m going to.
I just received notification that the service will be going from a $50/yearly invoicing to a $200/yearly invoicing. Of course they’ll be adding new snazzy features. But since I run a very tiny business, I don’t need anything else but the basics. And since $200 makes a significant impact on my families’ income, I’m looking elsewhere for a financial organization method. However, it may just come down to an excel situation (a $50 discount!) and a little more time invested in my quarterly and yearly reports.
Could Kashoo perhaps make a “small-er business” option?? Where it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles but the basics are still available (invoicing, expense tracking, P&L reports and the like) where it would cost a lower amount. Doesn’t even have to be $50. Could be more like $75. I get prices rise...but $200??!! Just a thought.
I am sad to be leaving Kashoo as I have loved using your very user friendly program! But the cost just outweighs the needs.
Used it for about 4 years at $49 per year. They just billed us $200 for the next year. No advance notice and changing mid month mid year. A pretty low approach and a bit of a sneaky maneuver. Customer service has gone downhill continuously over this time. The program has a number of bugs and you have to spend a lot of time figuring out workarounds. Their credit card processing sometimes works sometimes not. Bank data import works on a spotty basis. Dropping this like a hot potato.
- Kashoo Cloud Accounting USA Inc.
- 106.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Kashoo Cloud Accounting Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Kashoo - Annual $129.99
- Kashoo Limited 2015 $4.99
- Kashoo Limited 2015 $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.