ALERT: One-Time Purchase option will be increased significantly with adding Modality Worklist functionality and automatic sending the report to the PACS. Purchase the app today to own all current and future features and save hundreds of $.
Katiba® Ultrasound Reporting Tool is an intuitive interactive educational tool that facilitates the process of creating standardized high quality worksheets or final reports from ultrasound findings. Katiba® is designed simply to improve accuracy, consistency and efficiency of communication of ultrasound findings with other colleagues and it potentially saves $ millions for large healthcare facilities by eliminating the cost of using outdated super expensive unfriendly software applications (which are highly dependent on IT support), no need for stenos or voice activation applications (which are full of errors, expensive and high risk for your professional liability) and install it on all of your iOS devices with no additional fee.
With Katiba®, you only need to purchase the app once (One-Time Purchase) to have access to all current and future features. The mega advantage is that you can install the app on as many as iOS devices in your department at no additional costs (they should be logged in with the same Apple ID). This way all of your iOS devices in your department or your entire healthcare will have exactly the same features including the latest list of sonographers, radiologists, worksheet diagrams, your institution header banner, and more. And if you decide to change a diagram or add or remove a sonographer or radiologist from the list of users, you can make the changes in your device and all of your iOS devices will instantly be updated from the iCloud with the latest information or diagrams without the need for any further actions or being at mercy of IT support.
The structured report created by Katiba® can easily be modified and customized to your preferences in any country regardless of what language you speak. In just a few seconds, you can directly print or save it as PDF to your local server or hospital network server or share it directly with referring physicians by email or messaging or just print the technologist worksheet to be reviewed by a radiologist (if you still keep paper records). All done directly from your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) with no need for IT support or other computers or software applications.
Currently, Katiba® includes 6 major apps (may require coins or One-Time Purchase):
1. Breast Ultrasound Reporting Tool
2. Thyroid Ultrasound Reporting Tool
3. Obstetrical Ultrasound Reporting Tool
4. CIMT Reporting Tool
5. Obstetrical Ultrasound Calculator
6. Free-Text Reporting Tool to create report or worksheet for any ultrasound examinations with your choice of diagram or option to add a sonogram to your report.
- Ability to add your institution header to the report or worksheet and save it to your iCloud for use from any of your iOS devices
- Ability to add your patient's label to the report or worksheet
- Ability to save unlimited number of radiologists and sonographers to the app to be used from any of your iOS devices
- Ability to save the category title of your breast ultrasound or thyroid ultrasound to iCloud so that it can be added to the report automatically from any of your iOS devices
- Ability to save breast diagrams, thyroid diagram and obstetrical diagram to your iOS devices so they will automatically be inserted in the worksheets
- Ability to add up to 4 sonograms to your report
- Ability to read barcode or QR code for patient ID and accession number
- And many more.
This version is the last chance to own all features of the app with One-Time Purchase before we release the modality worklist to access patient's demographics with automatically sending report/worksheet to your PACS.
All users must now be registered in the app with a password in order to access the modality worklist or patient's demographics. You should register your user(s) with a password before we release the modality worklist in the next version.
For safe keeping of your registered users and your purchased items, an admin account has been added. Only the admin person can modify the users or saved items. Once you have created your admin account, new users can be added.
Email Support has been added to provide assistance in setting up your DICOM settings for communication with your PACS server. And, to reset your admin password through Email Support in case you forgot your admin password.
Additional security steps has been added to protect patient confidentiality when the user has logged out or if the user exits the app.
A new feature has been added for sonographers to add their own drawings to worksheets.
- Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc.
- 9.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 by Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Coins $3.99
- 10 Coins $0.99
- 100 Coins $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.