Create professional reports from anywhere with this DICOM compatible wireless app, numerous features, free one month "All Access" with new subscriptions.
New subscribers will get 1 month fully functional app with "All Access" for free.
A comprehensive radiology reporting tool, Katiba® is an interactive educational tool that facilitates the process of creating standardized high quality reports for any medical imaging exams. This app is designed simply to improve accuracy, consistency and efficiency of communication between radiologists and referring physicians with significant savings for radiology departments by eliminating the need for outdated highly costly, user-unfriendly, low accuracy windows voice dictation applications which are scientifically proven to be the main source of errors in reports. You can install this app on all of your iOS devices or Apple Silicon Macs with a single subscription automatically from the App Store with no help from your IT department. And send reports to both DICOM and HL7 servers with a single tap.
With any subscription model, you will have full access to all features and you can register unlimited number of users. All of your devices in your department or your entire healthcare will have exactly the same reporting templates with latest list of technologists, radiologists, worksheet diagrams, your institution header banner, office policies, protocols, procedure manuals and teaching files. You only pay a single subscription fee no matter how many devices you install the app on. And if you update a policy or add or remove a user from the app, all of your devices will instantly be updated safely from iCloud with the latest information.
Structured report templates can easily be modified and customized to your preferences. In just a few seconds, you can directly print report or worksheet, or export it as DICOM, HL7 or PDF to your PACS and HL7 servers, or share the PDF report directly with referring physicians by email or text messaging with no papers involved. Technologists can wirelessly transfer their work to radiologist's device for review. All done directly from your iPhone, iPad or Mac devices. Katiba® enables radiologists to create reports on the go from anywhere and at any time even while travelling outside their department.
Currently, Katiba® includes 10 structured report templates for ultrasound exams and a Free-Text style reporting tool for CT, MR and all other modalities. Katiba® incorporates the powerful Apple built-in voice Dictation technology for accurate dictation. We will continue to add new reporting templates for CT, MR and other US exams. Some of the current features are:
1. Free-Text Report & Worksheet to create reports or worksheets for CT, MR and other modalities
2. Scan documents or requisitions directly from the app to PACS
3. Standard templates for ultrasound exams (abdomen, obstetrical, renal, gyne, male pelvis, thyroid, breast, carotid, CIMT and s*****m)
4. Obstetrical Calculator
5. Automated import of ultrasound measurements from PACS directly to your worksheet or report with a single tap.
6. Ability to add unlimited number of images to your reports
7. Ability to add a schematic diagram to ultrasound worksheets
8. A library to store your office policies, protocols and procedure manuals
9. Teaching File to store images, videos, sound files, educational papers and eBooks
- Secure registration of users
- Free email support
- Short video tutorials
- Setup Assistant
- Customizable institution header
- Optional to add a digital image of patient's label to report or worksheet
- Unlimited number of registered users
- Store unlimited number of TCP/IP protocols to communicate with network servers
- Optional to save a title for category of ultrasound reports
- Barcode or QR reader for patient ID and accession number
- Compatible to communicate wirelessly or wired to MWL, PACS and HL7 servers
- And much more.
Newly designed DICOM Settings page in order to store multiple TCP/IP protocols for communication with a variety of servers such as HIS, RIS, PACS, MWL and HL7.
Option to enable/disable creating diagnostic log file.
Other layout improvements and bug fixes.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc.
- 15 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2005-2023 by Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access $29.99
- All Access $149.99
- All Access $249.99