KAYAK searches hundreds of other travel sites so you don’t have to. Book the perfect flight, hotel or rental car and save money with mobile-only rates and Private Deals. KAYAK Trips lets you organize all of your travel plans in one place including free flight status updates, airport terminal maps and security wait times. KAYAK is the only app you need for planning, booking and traveling.
SEARCH: Find great deals on flights, hotels and rental cars
• Unlock Private Deals and exclusive mobile-only rates for even more savings.
• Effortlessly and securely book via the app without the need to re-enter your traveler data and credit card information.
• Pick a destination and choose flexible dates to find out when it’s best to fly.
• Filter options based on stops, airlines, departure times, amenities and much more.
• Book at the right time. Price Forecasts let you know whether your airfare is likely to go up. Price history charts show airfare trends over the last 90 days.
• Have big travel dreams but can’t decide on a destination? Use Explore to set your max airfare and see all the amazing places in the world where you can travel (whatever your budget, let us help you search!).
TRIPS: Your free personal travel assistant
• Organize your travel plans in one place, regardless of where you booked.
• Book on KAYAK or forward your booking confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin building your trip. Optionally auto-import bookings from your Gmail account.
• Stay up-to-date with real-time flight status, gate change and baggage claim notifications.
• Get security wait time estimates for your flight.
• Navigate your way around the airport with step-by-step directions.
• Find shops, duty free, food, coffee, chargers, restrooms, lounges and more. See actual photos of each and learn whether they are before or after security.
• Countdown timers keep track of your flight’s progress and remaining layover time.
• Share your travel plans with family and friends.
• No internet access, no problem. View your itinerary and airport maps with no internet connection.
• Use the Trips Today widget to get a quick overview of your day’s itinerary.
APPLE WATCH: KAYAK on the go
• Keep your travel plans right on your wrist.
• Receive alerts on your watch when your flight status changes.
• Add the KAYAK complication to your watchface to see your next trip event.
• Use Force Touch to toggle between your current, upcoming or shared trips.
• Leave your phone behind on your next jog/swim. Trips are stored locally on your watch.
PRICE ALERTS: Never miss a deal
• Let us do the searching for you. Create a flight or hotel Price Alert and we’ll notify you when the price changes.
• Not sure where to go? Create a Price Alert for top world cities or specific regions and let the deal determine your next adventure.
• Use the Price Alert Today widget to get a quick overview of your latest alert updates.
FLIGHT TRACKER: Track the status of any flight
• Know if you’re arriving early or late by viewing the status of departure and arrival times.
• Monitor the flight’s progress in the air with the convenient map view.
• Easily track friends and family with their flight number or the airline.
Winner of 10 Webby Awards including:
• People's Voice Award for Travel Mobile Apps & Other Handheld Devices (2015)
• Webby and People's Voice Award for Travel Tablet Apps & all Other Handheld Devices (2014)
• Time Magazine: 50 Best iPhone Apps (2014)
• Wired Magazine: The 8 Best Apps for World Travelers (2014)
Discover helpful travel tips, tools and information by following our blog: https://www.kayak.com/news/
We'd love to hear from you:
Need a change of scenery? Introducing KAYAK Miami Beach. A locally-inspired boutique hotel at the heart of Miami Beach’s cultural and culinary scene—and our first-ever stay experience. Bookings are now open and we look forward to welcoming you this spring.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A joy to use
Kayak has been a fantastic company to use for anything travel! & has continued to impress me with their fun and very easy to use features. Airline companies often set standard pricing for their flights and the caveat that the normal person is looking for it matching all these flights with their specific needs i.e. layover timeline, # of bags, airline make/model, & flight times. A ‘Good Deal’ is a very generalized term and many other apps use that as their main means of persuasion when in fact it’s clear that sites like Kayak are so good at categorizing exactly what meets your needs and alining airliners to your schedule, like advertised they have a multitude of tools like bag number and layover timeline settings with a accurate representation of what the cost will be regardless if it is two separate companies. If you choose a flight selection that has a 2 hour layover for one airliner and you select ‘book’ the airliners website which it directs you to within the app has that selection already selected. I could go on and on about how easy and secure this app is to use so please give it a try.
I love this app
I got this app for one plane flight, simple as that. I was planning on deleting it right after because I thought I had no use for it. But then I started to realize that any trips I was planning on taking would show up on this app and would be organized by time and date (because I connected my email).
I’m planning on taking an Amtrak to the airport and then back again & accidentally chose the wrong date for the train back, and because Kayak organizes the trips so well, I was able to catch that but if not for this app, that would have been $20 down the bin & a missed class.
I honestly love this app because there are no annoying adds that pop up when I’m trying to figure my plans out & it helps me organize everything so well. It also works offline when I’m looking at my already planned trips which will help out a lot when I’m abroad.
I don’t use the search tool within the app for hotels cars or flights, but they have that option as well.
As a retired military officer I’m entitled to “Space Available” flights on military aircraft. For the past five years I’ve taken advantage of this to fly from Travis AFB in California, through Yokota AFB in Japan to my final destination in Singapore. That’s when I start using KAYAK to investigate and book flights throughout South East Asia. Using KAYAK I’ve been able to comfortably book flights to Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and the Philippines. I also use KAYAK to get me to and from Orlando to Sacramento to start and finish the free portion of my travel from California. I’ve tried other travel sites and always return to KAYAK. I particularly like the feature allowing me to check the day before and after a travel date to get the cheapest flight. I don’t know how we’ll KAYAK works in other parts of the world, but where I travel it’s clearly the best.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kayak Software Corp
- 153.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 KAYAK Software Corp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.