"Kazoe" is a simple Tally Counter application with logging function.
It was developed with the aim of being able to count without gazing at the screen.
This application is optimized for iPhone, but of course works in iPad.
"Kazoe" is designed as a detachable 4-unit counter.
- Tap "Counter tile (white area)" placed on the main screen to count up.
- Up to 4 counters can be placed on the main screen.
- The maximum value of each counter is 9999. Next is 0.
"Kazoe" records the date & time when you operated the counter.
The log file is generated automatically in the following cases.
- When you create a new counter.
- When you reset the counter.
- When you tap the counter at 9999.
- When the log file reaches 100,000 rows.
Note: Log information can be exported in CSV format.
Optimized for iOS13.
- Added support for Dark Mode on iOS 13.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.