Get the KBC Assist app to submit insurance claims to KBC easily, wherever you are, 24/7. Whether you're involved in a car accident, your home has been damaged in a storm or whatever life throws at you, accidents will happen. What do you do then? Who can you contact? KBC Assist gives you the answers you need.
- Had a car accident? KBC Assist gives you step-by-step help gathering full details of the other party, any witnesses, the circumstances of the accident and damage to your vehicle. Take photos of the necessary European accident statement and easily add a copy of that to your digital claim or use Crashform so you can submit it in full there and then to KBC Brussels.
- Call VAB Breakdown Assistance and have details of who and where you are sent to them at the tap of a finger.
- See a full list of Carglass outlet contact details or search for and make an appointment with other authorised glass repairers if your windscreen gets damaged.
- Notify KBC of damage to your home in no time by simply entering a brief description of what's happened, adding a few photos of the damage and sending them your claim.
- Create a photo album of your valuables and use the photos if you have to claim in the event of theft or loss (KBC stores these photos securely for you).
- Claim under your family insurance with KBC Brussels.
- Report hospital admissions quickly and easily and initiate a claim.
- Check any legal assistance insurance claims to find out their status and what steps have already been taken.
- Have key contact details for your KBC Insurance agent, KBC Assistance or reporting admission to hospital right at your fingertips at all times.
Download the KBC Assist app today to make life a whole lot easier when it comes to insurance claims. One-off login to the KBC Mobile app, or entering a login code you've received by text message or e-mail, is required to install KBC Assist before using it with a PIN of your choosing.
Like to find out more? Download the app and try out the demo version. Learn more at www.kbc.be/assist.
As a regular KBC Assist user, you've provided us with interesting feedback, for which we thank you!
We're already busy doing what we can to make KBC Assist even better.
- Minor optimizations
If you have more tips, remarks or ideas, be sure to let us know on Facebook or Twitter @KBC_BE.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.