Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) was established in 2010 to restore trust in credit ratings by creating new standards for assessing risk and by offering accurate, timely, transparent ratings and research. KBRA is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO). In addition, KBRA is recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) as a Credit Rating Provider (CRP). Other certifications include:
• Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO) by the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
• External Credit Assessment Institutions (ECAI) by the EUB
• Accepted under Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
• Recognized by the USDA's Rural Utilities Service (RUS)
• Accepted by the Department of Energy (DOE) and Transportation Infrastructure and Innovation Act (TIFIA)
• Credit Rating Provider (CRP) by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
Kroll Bond Rating Agency has over 150 professionals in the New York, NY, Dresher, PA and Mount Airy, MD offices.
The KBRA App provides up to the minute access to our ratings, research and commentary across all of the fixed income markets. We offer coverage for Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
You must be a registered user of KBRA with a valid User ID and Password to access the research and ratings content through this App. If you are not an existing KBRA user and wish to access our ratings and research reports please complete the "Register for Access" function from the login page.
The KBRA App enables clients to:
• Access the latest ratings and research as soon as it is published 24/7 on wireless and mobile data networks worldwide.
• Receive notification alerts when new research is published.
• View up to the minute and all historical reports.
• View our reports directly from within the App.
• Set-up personalized searches on key criteria and document contents.
• Filter content and create personalized views.
• Save and Edit favorite searches within the App.
• Access and view downloaded Research when offline.
Login page changes, bug fixes and general performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
App uninstallable at registration
App will not accept user specified password that meets the registration requirements. Cannot get beyond the registration screen. I will now delete the app.
App not refreshing reports after may 16
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.