KBuddy is THE app for Kieser Training® or other fitness studios on your iPhone, iPod Touch or Apple Watch. Instead of using a pencil and a clipboard you can use your iPhone/iPod or your Apple Watch to track your Kieser Training results. You can analyse your training results any time.
- weight, time and muscles statistics for each training session
- trained muscles
- training time and weights
- top 10 machines and muscles
- graphs for weight and time for each machine
- training frequency of all muscle regions (belly, legs, bottom, arm, back)
- Dark Mode on iOS 13
- Health integration
- you can change the weight unit from kg to lb
- audiovisual display of intended pace help to keep your pace
- pace can be adjusted
- you can customize the length of your workout (e.g. 90s / 120s)
- the weights for your next workout can be adjusted automatically or manually on the basis of your last training time
- next weight can be calculated in respect to reached time or repetitions count
- change the weight right before you are starting your workout
- the settings for the machines can be adjusted while you're training
- you can take notes for each exercise/machine (they will be shown and can be edited in the training view)
- old training sessions can be entered manually or imported via CSV files
- Trainings are editable
- you can create your own machines
- training plans can be exported as PDF files
- training data can be exported and imported as CSV files
- Track It and KIGASA CSV training data can be imported
- you can customize when to be reminded of an accompanied/check session
- you can work with up to three training plans (split training)
- you can see trained muscle per machine or per training session
- overview (in per cent) on which muscles have already been trained and how often
- you always have your training results with you (no matter in which training facility you are)
- statistics and graphs show your progress and give feedback
- you can create back up files any time
- AirDrop und AirPrint support
Feel free to write me, if you have suggestions or problems.
- WatchApp setting pace vibration while holding fix
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect training App
This app covers all my needs for training at Kieser.
I am using it with a Bluetooth headset so that I'm not bound to some swinging cable and not disturbing anyone either.
The countdown click is a great function and really helps to get ready. However I would appreciate if I could get a different click sound for the last three seconds of the countdown.
Best App so far and definitely worth the penny.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oleg Mueller
- 39.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Oleg Müller
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.