Get your favorite KCTS 9 and PBS programming streamed right to your iPhone or iPad device – whenever and wherever you roam!
The KCTS 9 app lets you:
- Watch full episodes of your favorite PBS programs, such as Masterpiece, Nature, NOVA, Antiques Roadshow, Great Performances, FRONTLINE, PBS NewsHour and more
- Access quality public media journalism from KCTS 9 series, including EarthFix, IN Close, Borders & Heritage, Spark Public and more
- Get the latest in-depth reporting on issues relevant to the Pacific Northwest from Crosscut.com
- Explore full TV schedules for KCTS 9, Create and KCTS 9 PBS KIDS channels; set reminder notifications so you’ll never miss your favorite programs
- Watch the KCTS 9 PBS KIDS live stream and access other great PBS KIDS videos and games
- DVR-like controls
- Parental controls
- Quick access to related social media channels, local events calendars and other news and updates from KCTS 9
Due to rights restrictions, all PBS streaming video is available only within the United States.
Please support what you love — become a member of KCTS 9 today!
Improvements based on user feedback
Ratings and Reviews
Good and bad
This app is slow to load and prone to buffering. There is lots to watch but it’s hard to find and I can’t get the favorites/my list to keep my shows. Could be much improved.
No search function? Really?
What would a person open up the KCTS app for? High on that list would be to search for the name of a program, and also when it might be playing next.
Unbelievably, in 2018, there’s no search function in the KCTS app, simple or complex. It’s just missing. Looks as though they’re not putting their best and brightest on app detail.
Great way to watch PBS shows when you want to watch
Convenient intuitive app to watch KCTS / PBS. Better than PBS’s app because it lets you skip 15 seconds forward or back
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.