Kearny Bank’s Mobile Banking App
Managing your finances 24x7 with the Kearny Bank’s Mobile Banking App. With the new app, you’ll get immediate secure online banking access to:
• View account balances and activity.
• View your account statement.
• Pay bills through BillPay
• Pay other people using Zelle®.
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts.
• Make mobile deposits using your phone’s camera.
• Change your password and other profile settings.
• Set up account and security alerts.
• Manage your ATM/Debit cards.
• Open an account in app.
• Find the nearest Kearny Bank branch and ATM locations.
Kearny Bank’s Mobile Banking features the same level of security as our Online Banking and is tied to your private Apple device. For more information, contact us at (800)273-3406 opt 4, opt 3 or go to our website to enroll.
Kearny Bank, Member FDIC.
Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information
New updates are regularly released to improve your mobile banking experience. Our latest release includes several new and enhanced card management and spend insight features. Select "My Cards" to access these features and learn more about your spending.
Ratings and Reviews
This is ridiculous!
Millington bank needs to come back! I can’t deal with kearny! Problems since day one!
It’s basic, and works
Let me level-set. I view apps as programs designed to provide access to otherwise unavailable processes. Additionally, an app should be easy to use and I intuitive
I am a little disappointed with this app. Not because it does not provide access but because it is not intuitive or innovative. It’s basic and cumbersome.
Don’t get me wrong, it works, but it’s unsatisfying for deeper banking needs.
Here’s a short list of things I think could be better:
1. Remove the adds for the app features. This is the app that has adds about itself. If you want to highlight the features, do it in the App Store or in a document, not mandatory adds that impede my personal banking information
2. Give users access to their routing and account numbers in the app. I can’t tell you how many times I used a banking app to to that, and to not have it here is disappointing
3. Either enable Face ID for all security or remove the additional security required to see info within the app. How many times do we need to log in? 1 and done.
4.Customizeabke quick links
This app just seems like a forgotten child in an ever-evolving world. I think there is a lot that could be done to help users have a better overall experience and I hope to see design or technical changes in the future.
But again, this app is basic and works.
So, 3 stars from me just because it works like a car that with a broken gas gauge and broken speedometer, there’s room for improvement.
Touch ID no longer works
This app has generally worked fine for me, but for the past month or so, touch ID no longer works on my iPhone 8. I’ve tried disabling and re-enabling touch ID but nothing works. I still need to login with my password, despite the presence of the touch ID button on the login screen, which does nothing when pressed. Frustrating. A step backward!
Also, it would be nice if the app would show you your accrued interest, or any interest information whatsoever. You have to logon with your computer to see any of that. Why not in the phone app?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kearny Bank
- 186.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.