Sliding puzzle game with turn-by-turn tactical combat and a hint of adventure!
Guide Kim, a grumpy little girl raised by her grandmother to save the world on her journey to stop an evil secret society from destroying her village. Innovative controls and fluid gameplay allow players to choose their own pace, whether fast as a hack'n'slash or methodic as chess. It’s fresh gameplay to a classic genre - moving and attacking are the same thing!
Kim is a lovely 8 year old girl that lives in a peaceful insular island with her grandmother. Abandoned by her mother not long after birth, she must put grievances aside to focus on something of utter importance - Kim is the youngest descendant of a lineage of female warriors and her training is about to begin. The pink heart on the cheeks is their birthmark and the protection of Village, their duty. Following a trail of brainwashed minions and high-tech robot soldiers, she would soon find herself in the middle of a world-domination plot carried on by an evil secret society!
Keen's main innovation lies in its turn-based movement and attack mechanics. Slide our tiny hero vertically and horizontally to move her around puzzly rooms, or to slash through enemies with her mighty blade. Combat relies on precision-planning of enemy placement - a fresh take on the tactics genre.
- 6+hours Of Non-filler Content
- Unveil Kim's story as she tries to save the day!
- Discover secret items, unlock secret levels and get special powers!
- Slash your way through several unique enemies! Also...boss battles!
- BIG, maze-like dungeons, spanning from mysterious forests to top-secret underwater labs!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really spectacular puzzle game!
This was a deeply enjoyable game. The mechanics are straightforward but allow for a lot of complex puzzles. The achievement rewards are nicely optional, allowing you to plow ahead or take it slow and seek out the really delightful 100% completion conversation. This reminds me a lot of Beglitched in that it is a great game with a nice story, great gameplay, and no IAP. I highly, highly, highly recommend this game and thank the devs for an enjoyable experience!
Looks great. But when I go to play it it keeps force closing
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Sorry for the massive delay. In order for us to find a potential fix: What is the device and iOS version you're using?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cat Nigiri Ltda ME
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Cat Nigiri® 2020. Copyright. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.