Keep Everything saves web pages to Dropbox so you can read them later, anytime, anywhere. It can save all or just a portion of web page as well as data from other applications, such as Twitter, YouTube, Pocket, and ReadKit and with Dropbox sync between the OS X and iOS version, your data is accessible wherever and whenever you need it.
Running Keep Everything app after copying URL or web content from Safari or other applications will automatically keep the data.
• Just "Copy URL” or “Select & Copy” to keep webpages and images.
• Keep Tweets or your favorite videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Ted, Dailymotion etc.
ARTICLE & KEEP
• The “Kept” webpage is entirely archived on your offline storage. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
• "Article" produces a clean, uncluttered, page optimized for reading and structured in Markdown.
• "Article" is written in Markdown, highly legible and structured documents which are easy to edit when needed.
• A tried and tested sync solution with auto backups and accessible almost everywhere. Rest easy knowing your data is backed up and safe.
• Stay organized and and easily find what you're looking for with Categories.
- Fixed a bug which crash app at login to Dropbox
- Fixed a sync error
- supported scraping from share extensions in news apps
- fixed a problem which is not able to convert a web data to PDF
- resolved a issue about the restoration of in-app purchase
- much improved keeping processing from share extension
- supported non-ascii url
- improved inconvenient keyboard behavior
- improved sync process
- postponed scraping from share extension when network is not available
- resolved an issue which can not keep YouTube and dailymotion video on web browsing screen
- supported iOS 11
- supported iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
10 Stars for Keep Everything!
I’ve been trying for ages to archive/save offline all my Pinterest boards; this app does it—awesome! I do need to log in, but then I can see ALL my boards without going through the web or the app. When I find a post of interest, it offers option of opening in Pinterest or Safari.
After using Keep Everything (Premium version) for awhile: This app is insanely useful! I can save all my favorite websites (and contents within) offline to read and reference whenever desired. (Note that ads do get stuck in there). Also there is the helpful feature of keeping things organized via category. Premium users can “Share” directly from the website to the app. One of my favorite apps ever! (Please save my review this time!)
This app is the best app to keep important information. I was using DropBox but a lot of what I saving was encrypted and I could not read what I saved. The is the app to goto!!!!
Been looking for an app like this for years
I was never a fan of evernote and found other similar apps too complex or awkward. this app knocks it out of the park. Makes it super easy to save and organize information and research. Works great with the Mac app of the same name. I can even edit things I save after the fact.
I contacted the developer and asked about more flexibility in syncing. I am already at 200mg and soon it will take up way too much space on my iPhone and iPad. They said they are working on a solution so I can choose what I sync to each device.
Also needs subfolders and the ability to add an item to multi folders. And needs tags. Great start, keep up the great work
- 45.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © groosoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.